do you remember

in Allgemeines 23.04.2020 03:04
von ylq • 17 Beiträge

do you remember? We met when we were in the first grade. The first time we met was at the door of the community. At that time, you did n��t speak Chinese and just gave me a sign language. God! Is there such a coincidence? Me and you are in the same class. Since then, a pair of girlfriends have been born in this world. In everyone's words, it is inseparable. Now that we have been separated for two years, I very much hope that you can return to China, take a look at Hainan Hainan, you have not been here for a long time? Remember that sea? Remember that piece of coconut grove? Remember every corner we walked through? The sea is bluer now! When I walked to the beach, I saw a huge wave coming to the shore. The sea is very beautiful, because it is not only beautiful on the outside, but also beautiful on the inside. Beautiful appearance, early in the morning, the fiery red sun rose slowly, and gradually, the deep blue sky, dyed by the shining sunlight into a colorful ribbon. Several seagulls are flying freely Newport 100S, lying on the beach gently, closing their eyes and listening to the soft sound of the sea quietly. Presumably, this is how it feels to return to nature. At noon, the sun is shining brightly, and there are countless diamonds flashing on the sea. The sparkling light is dazzling, but it is also a different kind of beauty. As night falls, the beautiful sea is quiet, only occasionally The sound of the waves of the field, gradually, the scorching sun like a ruby ??slowly fell until the sun shone the last dazzling light. The sea was really calmed down, and the deep blue sky was inlaid with glittering "jewels", which was imaginative. Inner beauty, it selflessly nurtures all the creatures of the sea, and does not hesitate to dedicate its own child, fish, to humanity. The coconut grove is greener, and when you walk into the coconut grove, the coconut groves come in different shapes, straight, curved, and slanted ... the corners we walked over might not be possible for three days and three nights! Because we have traveled too many places Newport Cigarettes, too many, too many. I hope you can go back to China, take a look at that beautiful memory, take a look at the familiar street, and that good friend forever. Where we met for the first time, our friendship lasts forever. Although each side is apart, we still have a spiritual space together. Think about the days you have traveled with, as if you are remembering it. Although we are thousands of miles away now, people have sorrows and joys, and the moon has yin and qing. I sincerely hope that you can return to China as soon as possible, come back to look at the old place with a story Cheap Cigarettes, and come back to look at your old friend who is always missing you. Maybe, can catch up with the flower-changing festival here! As of this writing, I miss you very much, no, I miss you more
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 5 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de