The wind, silent

in Allgemeines 23.04.2020 03:03
von ylq • 17 Beiträge

The wind, silent, but blowing the green land; love Cheap Cigarettes, speechless, but nourishing the heart. Grandpa and grandma's meticulous care, dad and mom's carelessness, and the deep affection of relatives ... In my opinion, all this is taken for granted until the emergence of the multiple choice question. On Friday afternoon, teacher Rao led us to make a "game". She first asked us to write three loved ones on this book. When I heard here, like many of my classmates, I felt very puzzled: What kind of medicine is Rao selling in this gourd? Fortunately, this is not difficult for me. I quickly wrote down the people I think are three of my dearest people-father, mother, grandmother. After confirming that we have written everything, Teacher Rao said slowly: "Now, please cross out a loved one from the notebook, that is, he will disappear from your life forever." After listening to Teacher Rao As I said, my smile disappeared from my face immediately, and the pen hung over the book. I slowly realized that this is not a game at all. I really wanted to do what the teacher said, but I could n��t write a pen. I did n��t commit a selection disorder, but I felt very painful. The pen in my hand was like a knife, and I felt like I was stuck in my heart. Because Mom and Dad were the ones who gave birth to me and my grandmother, the one who brought me up from childhood, no matter which one was crossed out, it hurt in my heart, and the tears could not help but shed. "Did you draw it?" Teacher Rao asked again. I wiped a tear, endured the pain, and shook my grandmother with a trembling hand. Maybe in the future, Mom and Dad can stay with me longer. After everyone deleted a loved one, Mr. Rao said again: "Please mark one of the remaining two loved ones Wholesale Cigarettes." What, I suddenly felt that my heart was bleeding. The right hand drew away from the book, holding his head, his mind was blank. I glanced at the same table with Mao Xiaoying with red eyes. She buried her head. I couldn't see her face, but I heard her crying. I thought it was just like me. But the fact is, we have to stab again in our hearts. I wiped my tears, clenched my teeth Cigarettes For Sale, and wiped out my father. All of a sudden, my dad did everything for me. Sorry, dad i love you! However, if my mother is gone, my god may collapse. There was a lot of crying in the classroom, some sobbing softly, and some howling. At this time, everything my father and mother did for me came to my mind one after another, and came to my eyes! The deep gratitude of my parents aroused my deep gratitude! And we, born in the new era, have been "little emperors and princesses" since childhood. We enjoy everything our parents have paid for us with peace of mind. Why have we ever thought that they will grow old and go away? Who would have thought that now we will eventually become their multiple choice question today, which makes me hurt in the bone marrow, but it awakens my inner love and gratitude to my parents, my family, and makes me understand how to cherish my love and be grateful! Really good value
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 115 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de