The NFL’s 100th season is underway and the

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 28.10.2019 07:18
von zhangzk • 125 Beiträge

Browns have marked the occasion by unveiling a statue of one of the game’s greatest players.An 11-foot tall bronze statue of quarterback Otto Graham was unveiled outside of FirstEnergy Stadium on Saturday. Graham played for the Browns from 1946-1955 and led the team to seven championships over that span. Four titles came when the Browns were in the All-America Football Conference and the other three came in the NFL.Graham Quinnen Williams Jersey , who died in 2003, was named to four All-Pro teams and won three MVP awards in the NFL to go with two in the AAFC.“This is very exciting for me and for my family �? 39 members of my family who have come with me today,” Graham’s widow Beverly said at the unveiling. “It is exciting to look around right now and see all the Cleveland fans that have come to see it, too. I am just so happy about it and that Otto is remembered.”Graham’s statue is the second outside of the Browns’ stadium. A statue of Jim Brown was unveiled a couple of years ago. Joe Flacco didn’t play in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game. He is expected to make his first appearance of the preseason in the Broncos’ preseason game in Seattle on Thursday night.According to Jeff Legwold of ESPN http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/jachai-polite-jersey , Broncos coach Vic Fangio said many of the team’s starters, including Flacco, will get at least limited work against the Seahawks.The Broncos still are deciding which quarterback will replace Flacco. Rookie Drew Lock got some work with the second team Monday and received more snaps in 11-on-11 than Kevin Hogan or Brett Rypien combined, according to Ryan O’Halloran of . Flacco took 42 snaps in 11-on-11 Chuma Edoga Jersey , followed by 28 for Lock, 10 for Hogan and 10 for Rypien, per O’Halloran.Hogan started the Hall of Fame Game against the Falcons and played 15 snaps. Lock played 28 and Rypien 23. Fangio has admitted he was hoping for more from Lock, who completed 7 of 11 passes for 34 yards.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 126 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de