Quincy Williams forgot to take his watch off

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 28.10.2019 06:40
von zhangzk • 125 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE Deandre Baker Jersey , Fla. (AP) — his first workout with the Jacksonville Jaguars on Friday.He looked down and noticed it wrapped around his wrist following the first pseudo practice of a three-day rookie minicamp. There was no need to check it, though.Williams knew it was time for him to prove the Jaguars made the right call by selecting him in the third round of the NFL draft last month. The pick was widely panned as a reach as many questioned why Jacksonville would take a 5-foot-10 linebacker from Murray State with the 98th overall selection.Now, though, Williams might be as important to the team as first-round pick Josh Allen or second-rounder Jawaan Taylor.With veteran Telvin Smith stepping away from football to “get my world in order,” Williams has a chance to make an immediate impact. Smith made the shocking announcement Thursday, raising speculation about his health, his family and his future with the franchise.His departure creates a huge hole in Jacksonville’s vaunted defense, one Williams hopes to fill.“I’m a rookie coming in, the spot’s open and I’m battling for it,” Williams said. “I’ll keep him in my prayers http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/oshane-ximines-jersey , man, but like all the coaches say, ‘Next man up.’ That’s for real.”Smith had been skipping voluntary workouts and hadn’t returned calls from coaches or team officials. General manager Dave Caldwell seemed to sense something was amiss with the guy who led the team in tackles the last two seasons, saying “we’ll see” during the NFL draft when asked whether he expected Smith to be on the roster this fall.Not only did Caldwell and personnel chief Tom Coughlin draft Williams, they also signed former Green Bay starter Jake Ryan in free agency, claimed James Onwualu off waivers from San Francisco and then signed veterans D.J. Alexander, Najee Goode and Ramik Wilson. All those moves came before Smith’s revelation on Instagram.“I really believe in my heart that Telvin knows that we’re here to support him in any which way,” coach Doug Marrone said Friday. “Not just myself, the coaches, the organization Julian Love Jersey , his teammates, and I’m sure he’s aware of that. All we can do is just make sure we pray and he knows that if he needs some support, obviously we’re here for him. That’s No. 1.“No. 2, as a coach, you’re prepared for things. You really are. You got to be ready for everything: injuries and retirements or stepping away, whatever it may be. We’ve done a good job.”A fifth-round draft pick from Florida State in 2014, Smith has 586 total tackles, nine interceptions, 7½ sacks and five forced fumbles in five seasons.He signed a four-year, $45 million extension in October 2017 that included $20 million guaranteed. He restructured that deal in March 2018 http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/darius-slayton-jersey , turning an $8 million roster bonus into a signing bonus, which allowed the team to create extra cap space last season.He is due to make $9.75 million in 2019, but would receive nothing if he stays away.“Telvin’s a strong man and he feels like a lot of guys on this team that can handle their situations,” Marrone said. “We just want to make sure that everyone knows that we’re there to support them and if they reach out — and hopefully each player does, not just Telvin — that they don’t have to do anything alone. We’re here for them.”Williams might have the most to gain from Smith’s absence.The older brother of former Alabama star and current New York Jets defensive tackle Quinnen Williams hopes to open as many eyes over the next few months as he did on the second night of the draft.“My confidence is going up,” Quincy Williams said. “There were talks about being a late draft pick, going undrafted. But I believed in myself, went on a couple of visits and heard some things. It was just a surprise I ended up with the Jaguars. But it’s a good fit for me.” The NFL has one of the best viewership of the four major sports. There is certainly something for everybody when an NFL fan is fortunate enough to acquire tickets for a home (or even sometimes away) game. For some, it is the element of violence that occurs when there is a bone-crushing hit or if even a fight breaks out between the two teams. For others, it is arriving at the stadium a few hours early Quinnen Williams Jersey , lighting up the grill for some pregame food; and maybe throw the football around with friends or family. Some love just being a part of a winning tradition like going to a New England Patriot or Dallas Cowboy home game. But one thing a majority of male fans will agree on is that the cheerleaders are the biggest thrill and one of the funner parts of the game.No matter what NFL football game fans will go too, there are sure to be dancing ladies at the games. But what is it exactly about the cheerleaders that sends male fans into a frenzy? Is it the short, skimpy, revealing outfits? Could it be the way they shake their pom-poms? Do men just like to enjoy their game with a cold beverage, good food, and a beautiful woman dancing for him? Or could some fans take it a step farther and love what they find out about a cheerleader's profile? This list takes a look at the top 15 NFL cheerleaders that are hot as can be.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 107 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de