Lions discussion(53:25) Injuries(56:37) Sharrif Floyd(60:3

in Allgemeines 19.07.2019 07:59
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

*****Download Link Here*****(02:26) Raptors Discussion(07:47)0) MailbagEpisode Notes:Here’s my piece at the Athletic about the development of Danielle HunterAnd my coworker Chad Graff talked about the scheme changes Zimmer mentionedTed Nguyen detailed those changes and what they look likeWhat did it costTHAT AIN’T DONRead up on Sharrif Floyd’s lawsuit against Dr. James AndrewsHere’s a link to Kyle Slaby’s charity effortSpecial thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for the new theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more Danielle Hunter Jersey , this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. We know that it’s a tough ask given all the problems involving their transaction fees, but if can manage it Linval Joseph Jersey , check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono. When the Minnesota Vikings used their second-round selection in the 2018 NFL Draft on Pittsburgh offensive tackle Brian O’Neill, the prevailing wisdom was that they were getting a player with outstanding athletic ability (he started his college career as a tight end) that was going to take a while to adjust to the NFL game. However, the folks at Pro Football Focus feel that the Vikings haven’t used O’Neill the way that they should.Over at ESPN Brett Jones Jersey , the folks from PFF have put together their list of the most underutilized players in the National Football League through the first six weeks of the season, and their selection for the offensive tackle position is O’Neill, who has generated a 70.2 PFF grade in just 191 offensive snaps.It will be interesting to see how the Vikings do handle the situation once Reiff returns from his foot injury, whenever that is. Knowing what we know about this current Vikings’ coaching staff and how they generally do things, I’m going to guess that O’Neill will go back to the bench and Hill will slot back in at right tackle.Is that what I’d do? No. . .I’d put Hill back on the bench as the swing tackle and let O’Neill keep the starting job. (Actually Dan Bailey Jersey , I’d put Mike Remmers back at right tackle, but that’s not going to happen either and I’ve beaten that dead horse frequently enough, I think.) But it’s starting to look more and more like O’Neill could be a solid long-term piece for the Minnesota offensive line.Another member of the Vikings gets an honorable mention in the piece, and that’s linebacker Ben Gedeon. Gedeon has 77.2 PFF grade, but has played just 81 snaps on defense through the first six games. With the Vikings Tom Compton Jersey , like most other teams, playing more and more nickel, it’s not surprising that Gedeon’s snap count is that low, but he’s made the most of the opportunities he’s had thus far.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 43 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de