card at the United Center on Saturday night.

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 15.06.2019 05:45
von miaowang123 • 300 Beiträge

ST. JOHNS, N.L. -- Carl Klingberg didnt want to miss out on the fun. Klingberg scored with 30 seconds left to cap a 6-2 win for the St. Johns IceCaps, who scored by committee Tuesday night against the Syracuse Crunch in American Hockey League action. Jason Jaffray, Adam Lowry, Kris Fredheim, Will ONeill and Ryan Schnell also scored for the IceCaps (13-10-3). Klingberg said its a good night when a team has six different goal-scorers. "It was good to see a lot of players score and it gets people going," he said. "I felt like I wanted one all game and I had a couple of chances, including a breakaway I missed. Im always looking to work hard and scoring a goal is fun." IceCaps head coach Keith McCambridge was happy with his teams offence, but he was more content with getting the win. "(Im happy) just having the win and being able to execute on the power play to get us goals," McCambridge said. "I like that we defended well and that we limited shots against. Those are good features in your game. The details were there and I thought we paid really good attention to that tonight." For Fredheim and Schnell, it was their first goals of the year. Schnell is more known for his physical game -- he leads the team with 88 penalty minutes. "I really like the way Schnell has been playing," McCambridge said. "Hes a physical guy, provides energy and keeps other teams honest. For him to score, thats good for him but Im never concerned with him scoring goals. "Kris Fredheim has quarterbacked that power play for us for a little while and I thought he looked really poised back there and its nice to see him able to step into a shot and get rewarded." Mike Angelidis and Cedric Paquette answered for the Crunch (11-9-3). Jaffray opened the scoring for the IceCaps, connecting on a one-time slapshot 8:23 into the first period that beat Kristers Gudlevskis high over the blocker on the power play. Captain Angelidis equalized for Syracuse, tapping in a cross-crease pass on a 2-on-1 rush at the 11:10 mark of the first. Lowry made it 2-1 IceCaps with 1:57 left in the first, sneaking a wrist shot five hole from the slot through traffic. At the 7:05 mark of the second, Fredheim scored another power-play goal for the IceCaps, hitting a slapshot high blocker from the point. Twelve seconds later, IceCaps forward Schnell beat Gudlevskis with a wrister, chasing the goalie from the net. ONeill scored for the IceCaps with 10 seconds left in the second, finishing a one-timed slapshot from the point. Paquette scored high glove to make the game 5-2 at 9:07 in the third before Klingberg finish the scoring. Gudlevskis made 16 saves for Syracuse, while Cedrick Desjardins stopped 25 in relief. Jussi Olkinuora stopped 13 for the IceCaps. Cheap Oilers Jerseys Authentic . The veteran fighter will be squaring off with Henderson in a five-round lightweight bout as part of another network televised card at the United Center on Saturday night. Cheap Edmonton Oilers Jerseys . In the late match, Shinji Okazaki scored two goals to pace Mainz to a 3-2 victory at Werder Bremen. Goals from Milan Badelj, Maximilian Beister and Hakan Calhanoglu ended Hamburgs two-match losing run and kept Hannover winless in seven games. http://www.cheapedmontonoilersjerseys.com/ . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Cheap Oilers Jerseys China . Off-Season Game Plan examines a team facing some challenging times as GM Bryan Murray tries to put together a roster for next season. Perhaps the first challenge facing Murray is that its expected he will be moving out Jason Spezza, a premier point producer who is about to enter the final year of his contract. Wholesale Oilers Jerseys . Erik Cole scored on a breakaway with 4:49 to play, and the Stars rallied to defeat the Minnesota Wild 4-3 on Saturday night.SANTA CLARA, Calif. - San Francisco linebacker Ahmad Brooks says he was benched for the second half of Sundays road win against the Giants for heated words he directed at defensive line coach Jim Tomsula in the second quarter.Brooks was frustrated with his playing time on a day linebacker Aldon Smith returned following a nine-game suspension. The outside linebacker apologized to Tomsula and says they have moved forward.Coach Jim Harbaugh spoke to Brooks and saaid its not insubordination.ddddddddddddBrooks is scheduled to play Sunday when the 49ers host the Washington Redskins.Brooks said he realized on the cross-country flight home that an apology to the team was in order because I felt bad and I didnt like that feeling.The 30-year-old Brooks has 20 tackles, four sacks and a forced fumble. He has started 58 straight games under Harbaugh.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 447 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de