while talking about how he checked out a few

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 15.06.2019 05:45
von miaowang123 • 300 Beiträge

The CFLs Board of Governors is holding its ratification vote on Friday afternoon, one day after the Players Association voted in favour of the proposed new collective bargaining agreement. A league source told TSN that the voting will begin just after 2pm et and the results will be released around 4pm et. "I think at this point, after everything that has happened, the commissioner and the league just want to get back to football," said the source. "Its time to focus on football. Ask me about football." It was unclear which way the players were leaning prior to Thursdays vote. After the league and CFLPA struck a tentative deal on Saturday, many players publicly voiced their displeasure over the terms. Members of the Saskatchewan Roughriders spoke of their frustrations on Friday, including veterans Darian Durant, Brendon LaBatte and Ricky Foley. According to News Talk 980 in Regina, the trio are calling for change at the top of the Players Association; Foley calling for the unions executives to resign. The five-year deal calls for a $5 million salary cap which was below the PAs opening proposal of more than $6 million per year. The Players Association also wanted the agreement to be renegotiable after the third year if league revenues increased by more than $18 million, but settled for the leagues figure of $27 million. Harry Giles Jersey .Y. - Joe Johnson hit six 3-pointers in his 27 points, Mason Plumlee added 18 points, and the Brooklyn Nets won their 11th straight at home, beating the Boston Celtics 114-98 Friday night. Cheap NBA Jerseys .C. -- Ryan Sproul scored the winner late in double overtime to lift the Grand Rapids Griffins to a 2-1 win over the Abbotsford Heat on Friday in Game 1 of their American Hockey League playoff series. http://www.cheapsacramentokingsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-buddy-hield-jersey .ca. Kerry, In Mondays Habs/Bruins game, there were three questionable/brutal calls against the Habs late in the game - Tomas Plekanec, then Douglas Murray, then Brendan Gallagher. Jack Cooley Jersey . Riethers apparent stamp on Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj during Saturdays Premier League match at Craven Cottage was missed by the match officials. A three-man panel of former referees reviewed the incident and all agreed that it was a sending-off offence. Vince Carter Jersey . Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night.A Minnesota Vikings vice-president and his wife have donated $1 million to childrens cancer care.Kevin Warren, who handles legal affairs for the team, and wife Greta, have donated the money to the University of Minnesota Masonic Childrens Hospital to establish Carolyns Comforts. A childrens cancer emergency assistance fund designed to help families manage the difficulties that come with the diagnosis of cancer will be established.The fund honours Warrens late sister, Carolyn Elaine Warren-Knox, who died of brain cancer on Oct. 2. During his sisters long battle, Warren saw the challenges facing many cancer patients and their families throughout the care process.A diagnosis of cancer is extremely difficult to accept and work through, especially when it involves children, Warren said. Families should be able to focus entirely on the health and well-being of their child, and ideally not be burdened with the additional stress of financial issues. My sister often talked of the struggles facing cancer patients, especially children and their families, and how she wished she could help. As a family we hope this fund can make a positive impact.The fund will provide emergency financial assistance to pediatric families for patients with cancer and other related life-threating disease.With their incredible gift, our patients and families who may be facing financial challenges along with health challenges can focus on their care and healing, physician-in-chief Dr. Joseph Neglia of the University of Minnesota Masonic Childrens Hospital said of the Warrens.POTTY MOUTH: Rex Ryan would like to watch a football game without so much naughty language.Hear that, Tom Brady?Ryan, the New York Jets coach, feigned disbelief Wednesday while talking about how he checked out a few TV copies of the New England Patriots recent games in preparation for their meeting Sunday at MetLife Stadium. There was a frustrated Brady on the screen blurting profanities during the Patriots game against the Green Bay Packers on Nov. 30.To be honest with you, I couldnt watch all of the game, said Ryan, trying to keep a straight face. I was offended by the language I saw.The TV broadcast caught Brady on the sideline, standing by himself, cursing repeatedly. Some viewers even contacted the Federal Communications Commission because of the not-so-family-friendly outburst.I was like, Wow, Ryan said sarcastically. Im thinking, Boy, that fine has to be really hefty because thats one, two, three, four, five of those bad boys, I think. So, Im not sure what that is, but I couldnt even get through the game.Ryan knows bad language when he sees it, of course. He has been twice fined for cursing at fans, and was docked $100,000 by the NFL earlier this season after he shouted an explettive while walking off the field after beating the Pittsburgh Steelers.dddddddddddd Ryan also said his fair share of expletives during the Jets appearance on HBOs Hard Knocks in 2010.But as far as anyone knows, Brady hasnt been fined for his foul mouth.Well, quite honestly, we dont know, Ryan said. He might very well have had to cut a check or two. Were not sure. Hey, we all know I shouldnt have done it. I recognize that.SEATTLE HANGOVER: There is quite the hangover the Seattle Seahawks are leaving with their opponents. Not only are the Seahawks on a roll, having won seven of their last eight games, but the teams they have played during that stretch are not recovering well.Starting with St. Louis, the past eight Seattle opponents have all lost the following week. That might just be a coincidence, but after reaching eight straight, that starts to become a trend.I think were a physical team and have a lot of physical people on the defence and physical on the offence, Seattle defensive end Michael Bennett said.There have been some good teams that Seahawks opponents have been asked to play a week later, too. Oakland was routed by Denver a week after getting beaten in Seattle. After beating the Seahawks at home, St. Louis had to go to Kansas City and lost 34-7.Philadelphia was stymied by the Seahawks, then lost control of the NFC East race by losing to Dallas.There were also games in which it appeared playing Seattle had a lasting effect. Carolina lost at home to New Orleans. Arizona was beaten at Atlanta. And both Kansas City and San Francisco lost to lowly Oakland.BAD COMMUNICATING: Roger Goodell has made a Top Ten list he could do without.Decker Communications 19th annual list of Top Ten Best and Worst Communicators of 2014 has such sports notables as Derek Jeter and Adam Silver on the best side. On the worst: Donald Sterling, Stephen A. Smith and Goodell.Why the NFL commissioner, who also was on the list in 2011 — the year the league locked out the players?Decker Communications found Goodell meek and ineffective, appears dismissive, disconnected and insincere rather than action-oriented or timely.As the face of the NFL, just as with any executive or leader at any company, every touch point matters. This year, Goodell blew it again, said Ben Decker, CEO of Decker Communications, a leading business communications training and consulting firm.In contrast, NBA Commissioner Adam Silver communicates with a strong point of view and bridges the needs of the owners with the desires of his fans.The full list is available at www.decker.com___AP Pro Football Writer Barry Wilner and Sports Writers Tim Booth and Dennis Waszak Jr., contributed to this notebook.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 214 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de