Jeremy Auger also scored for Ac

in Allgemeines 11.06.2019 05:46
von miaowang123 • 300 Beiträge

For the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, they will have to play on what we call a short week. They will play a game only five days after their previous game. This is something every team in the CFL will have to deal with at some point and being able to handle these short weeks is crucial to being a contender for first place. When I was a head coach and the newest schedule would come out, I would evaluate and break the season down by how many days off between games. For example, you wanted to know that we have five days between games twice, six days between games three times, seven days between games eight times and so on. I would do this for not only my team but also all the teams in the League and be able to see how each teams schedule was set up for days between games. If we had four, five day turnarounds between games and no other team had more than two, I was going to take that up with the CFL schedulers and ask for that to be changed in the next version to match the other teams five day turnaround schedules. Lets talk about some of the things that affect a team playing on a short week. One of the first things that would happen the day after a game is you get an injury report from the athletic training staff and that will tell you the status of players injuries and whether they will be ready to play. Short weeks make it very difficult for injured players to get healthy in time to play. In a seven or eight day work week, you can have two or three extra days to get an injured player ready to play. That could be all the time in the world, for the training staff to get him ready to play. So one of the biggest downfalls of short weeks is injured players may have a hard time being ready to play. Another thing that has to be adjusted is the practice schedule for the week. With only five days between games, you really have only four days to prepare because the fourth day is the travel day. Most teams do one of two things on the day after a game on a short week. Most teams would bring the players in the day after the game and review the previous nights game and correct mistakes and evaluate the film with the players. Some teams may give the players the day after the game off and will show a few corrections to be made the following day. That leaves you with only two days and you have to combine what are usually three games of practice into two days. So the team will get less reps of their base offense usually and will still have to work on all situations. (Goal line, Red Zone, Backed Up etc.) So it is very hard for the coaches to communicate and teach the game plan with one fewer day to prep the players. I never had the players put the pads on during five day turnarounds because the players are still sore from the previous game and I wanted to do my best to make sure the players are ready to play the next game. From a game planning standpoint, coaches will actually try to do as much work as they can before the previous game knowing that they will have such a short turnaround the following week. Scouting reports and video breakdowns and whatever early paper work can be done is finished before the previous game. Another thing about game planning on a short week, many teams will have a smaller package of plays because they dont have time to practice and teach it all. I have found that is actually a good thing because we as coaches tend to put too much into our game plans. One advantage of the short week is if you lost the previous game, you get a chance to play again quickly and get back on track with a win. Short weeks have to be planned out and structured the right way, but are part of the unique scheduling of the Canadian Football League. Nick Foles Jersey . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. Yannick Ngakoue Jersey . - First-timer Chris Harris Jr. http://www.officialjacksonvillejaguarspro.com/ . Ramirez is still hitting behind Puig, only now they are in the third and fourth spots, and the change is starting to generate positive results for manager Don Mattingly. Custom Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games. Jalen Ramsey Jersey .J. Ward appeared in court Friday on misdemeanour charges that he threw a glass mug at a bartender at a Denver strip club.BEREA, Ohio -- A day of celebration dissolved into confusion for the Browns. Hours after quarterback Johnny Manziels arrival had Clevelands football pulse racing faster than it had in years, a report that star wide receiver Josh Gordon may be facing an indefinite suspension shattered the citys collective joy. As the second round of the NFL draft was set to open Friday, ESPN reported that Gordon, who led the NFL in yards receiving last season, had failed another drug test for marijuana and could be banned for a year. The ESPN report, based on anonymous sources, described letters the Pro Bowler received about the failed test. The Browns deferred any comment on Gordons situation to the league office. Gordons agent, Drew Rosenhaus, declined comment. Gordon was suspended without pay for the first two games last season for violating the leagues substance abuse policy for the second time, but still led the league with 1,646 yards receiving in 14 games. He had 87 catches and nine touchdowns. Gordon, who was taken in the 2012 supplemental draft, entered the league with a history of substance issues. He was excused from Baylors team for twice failing drug tests and he also failed a test after transferring to Utah. The Browns have been pleased with the easygoing Gordons maturity and his off-the-field progress. The team had the 23-year-old involved in many of their off-season activities this winter, including him in meetings with free agents and keeping him apprised of their plans. At last weeks voluntary mini-camp, first-year Browns coach Mike Pettine praised Gordon for his game-breaking abilities and his willingness to accept his role with the team. Gordon spoke to a small group of reporters away from the TV cameras and ssaid he was pleased to be so entwined in the teams off-season regimen.dddddddddddd "It was actually big. I was surprised by it," Gordon said. "It was good to have that camaraderie, we never really had that before. Nobody really tried to instil that in this group, but hopefully that brings us all together." Gordon was expected to be the top playmaker for either Manziel or incumbent starter Brian Hoyer. Its not known if the Browns were aware of Gordons possible ban before Thursdays opening round, when they traded out of the No. 4, sending that pick to Buffalo for the No. 9 pick and a first- and fourth-rounder in 2015. Buffalo used the fourth selection on Clemson wide receiver Sammy Watkins. If Gordon is suspended, the Browns are in big trouble at wide receiver. Greg Little and Nate Burleson would be the most experienced players at the position with newly signed Andrew Hawkins at the slot position. The Browns were expected to address their depth at receiver before the report on Gordon surfaced. But Cleveland went in a different direction in the second round, taking Nevada tackle Joel Bitonio with the No. 35 overall pick. At 6-foot-4, 302 pounds, Bitonio can also play guard and has been described as "nasty." "I like to play hard," he said. "Football is played to the whistle and you have to play as hard as you can every snap. If you can play that hard every play, then theres a good chance that if youre equally talented and use your technique well, youll be able to beat the guy youre going against. I want to play as hard as I possibly can. I know the AFC North is a tough, hard-nosed division, and I hope I can a little bit of that to the team." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 273 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de