Titan their fourth straight defeat.

in Allgemeines 11.06.2019 05:46
von miaowang123 • 300 Beiträge

BOISBRIAND, Que. - Joey Ratelle scored twice and set up one more as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Blainville-Boisbriand Armada 5-4 on Thursday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Dylan Montcalm, Maxime Chevalier and Georgs Golovkovs also scored for the Voltigeurs (14-14-2) while Frederic Aube and Alex Barre-Boulet tacked on two assists apiece. Brendan Hamelin had a goal and two helpers for the Armada. Emil Aronsson, Fabrizio Ricci and Morgan Adams-Moisan added a goal each. Drummondvilles Joe Fleschler made 27 saves for the win as Marc-Antoine Turcotte allowed five goals on 22 shots for Blainville-Boisbriand. The Voltigeurs went 1 for 6 on the power play while the Armada scored once on four chances with the man advantage. --- HUSKIES 3 TITAN 1 BATHURST, N.B. — Mathieu Lemay had a pair of goals and Alexandre Belanger made 30 saves as Rimouski handed the Titan their fourth straight defeat. Jeremy Auger also scored for Acadie-Bathurst (10-19-2). Jordan Maher scored the lone goal for the Huskies (14-14-2) as Jacob Brennan kicked out 31 shots in a losing cause --- SAGUENEENS 4 DRAKKAR 1 CHICOUTIMI, Que. — Julio Billia made 20 saves while Nicolas Roy and Jeremy Bouchard had a goal and an assist each as Chicoutimi toppled Baie-Comeau. Alexandre Ranger and Janne Puhakka also scored for Chicoutimi (11-15-2). Simon Chevrier supplied the offence for the Drakkar (17-10-4), who are on a five-game skid, while Reilly Pickard turned aside 27-of-30 shots in defeat. --- Kelly Hrudey Jersey . The Detroit Tigers closer blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning Wednesday night against the Dodgers. Marcel Dionne Jersey . After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th. http://www.authenticlakingspro.com/Drew-doughty-kings-jersey/ . -- Ben Brust scored 19 points to lead six Wisconsin players in double figures as the No. Jeff Carter Jersey . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN. Tiger Williams Jersey . PAUL, Minn.TORONTO - Veteran defenceman Roman Hamrlik announced his retirement Monday, ending a 20-year NHL career that included three all-star appearances. Hamrlik was drafted first overall by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 1992 NHL Entry Draft. He played 1,395 regular-season games and 113 post-season games with Tampa Bay, Edmonton, the New York Islanders, Calgary, Montreal, Washington and the New York Rangers over his career. Hamrlik, from Zlin, Czech Republic, scored 155 goals and had 483 assists for 638 points while averaging over 23 minutes in ice time per game over the course of his NHL career. "As a kid growing up in communist Czechoslovakia, I never imagined that I would one day have the opportunity to play in the National Hockey League," Hamrlik said in an NHLPA statement. "It has been a grreat honour and a privilege to spend 20 seasons playing in the greatest hockey league in the world.dddddddddddd "I will always cherish the wonderful memories I have of my time spent in North America while playing the game I love, making sacrifices and pursuing my hockey dreams." His best offensive year came in the 1995-96 season, when he had 16 goals and 49 assists for the Lightning. He had a career-high rating of plus-22 with the 2006-07 Calgary Flames. Hamrlik had one assist and was minus-4 in 16 games last season with the Capitals and Rangers. He was an unrestricted free agent this season before retiring. Hamrlik, who was an all-star in 1996, 1999 and 2003, represented the Czech Republic internationally and helped his country win the gold medal at the 1998 Nagano Olympics. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 384 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de