Chris Harris Jr. some help back there

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 16.01.2020 03:10
von zhangzk • 125 Beiträge

Plenty of people cared deeply about Wednesday’s release of the schedule. Broncos coach Vic Fangio is not one of them.“I had no reaction Royce Freeman Jersey White , really,” Fango told reporters on Thursday. “I’m only interested to see who we play the first two weeks because that’s who you’ll start planning on in the offseason. Other than that, the schedule at this point in the season is really kind of irrelevant. Where the schedule does matter sometimes is during the season you may play teams that might be missing players. That helps you. Or, you might be missing your own players. That hurts you. Or, you get a team that’s on a hot streak and you get them right in the middle of their hot streak, or you get them when they’re playing down a little bit. There’s no way to predict what’s a good schedule.”Still, one of those first two opponents is the Bears, the team for which Fangio most recently worked.“It’ll just be another game Courtland Sutton Jersey White ,” Fangio said. “I’m sure there’ll be a little bit of build up to it, but it will be special to go against those guys. Those guys were great players and great people. I loved being around them, but for those 60 minutes it’ll be another NFL game.”The Broncos are hoping Fangio isn’t just another coach. In this era of young offensive minds, Fangio’s no-nonsense, old-school attitude could be exactly what Denver needs. Basically - which position will be absolutely critical for the Broncos via free agency?"Andrew Mason asked a really interesting “fill-in-the-blank” on 1st and 10 @ 10 today during the crew’s conversation with Arnie Stapleton of Associated Press. So I’m going to ask you:Listen to "Arnie Stapleton on 1st & 10 03-04-19" on Spreaker.If I were answering it, I’d also have to add a qualifier (because I want to, not because Andrew Mason would allow it):Although that may seem like a “duh” kind of qualifier, by requiring the player to be a starter (in the hypothetical question) Joe Flacco Jersey , it almost ensures that any drafted player is the Broncos’ first-round pick.And so only if the Broncos are able to secure that position as their first-round pick would they be off the hook if they didn’t get that position in free agency.There are a lot of “ifs” with the draft, and although I like the idea of C.J. Mosley in free agency as much as the next fan, I’m so high on LSU’s Devin White at inside linebacker as the Broncos’ first-round pick, I think the free agency barometer falls on the cornerback position. Because that is an even bigger need right now in my opinion, and although there are some great cornerbacks in the draft, an experienced up-and-comer would be better for the Broncos’ dwindling secondary.It is imperative for the Broncos’ defense to shore up at cornerback and give . Some quality help, so quarterbacks cannot just ignore Harris’ man.Depending on what VIc Fangio & Co. want to do with Harris, Bryce Callahan from the Bears or Pierre Desir of the Colts could be a good fit across from ‘Strap’ Harris.But who cares what I think...what’s your barometer position for whether the Broncos will have succeeded or failed in free agency?Bonus ListenRyan Edwards Bradley Chubb Jersey White , Steve Atwater and Mason also talk about the rumor/report today that the Broncos could be one of the teams interested in Steelers’ star wideout Antonio Brown. Edwards likes the Broncos being in the conversation if the Raiders are, if only to not let an AFC West opponent get him, and Atwater doesn’t want Brown’s entrance to mean Emmanuel Sanders’ exit, so he’s not too big on the idea. Mason believes there are just way too many needs “on the shopping list” to spend the kind of cash it will take for Brown. And then, of course, there’s the question of whether Brown can fall in line with Fangio’s “death by inches” mantra.So basically, Brown should be a big “No” for the Broncos (if you’re asking me).

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 384 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de