d succeeded in other ways. It can be s

in Allgemeines 09.01.2020 08:15
von ylq • 17 Beiträge

People often say that they are halfway abandoning, and mistakenly think that halfway abandoning is because they are unwilling, unwilling, and difficult to achieve. In fact, giving up is also a great wisdom in life. Ancient and modern Chinese and foreign, abandon the original untimely plans and careers, and find another way to become a big player, not to mention the enumeration. In the 1960s, Japan's Matsushita Communication Industrial Co., Ltd. invested huge amounts of money for the development of large-scale electronic computers. In 1964, the company's president, Kosuke Matsushita, suddenly announced that it had abandoned the development project. In this regard, the company's employees were very puzzled and thought that such a half-way was wrong. The analysis of Kosuke Matsushita was as follows: At that time, the large computer market was almost monopolized by IBM, and Fujitsu, Hitachi and other companies were trying their best to seize the computer market. At this time, it was difficult to gain a competitive advantage when involved. Mistakes. If you continue to do wrong, you may lose all. Later, it turned out that Panasonic's decision was wise. It did not fight with IBM, nor grabbed Fujitsu and Hitachi. Instead, it focused on developing traditional products of the company, stepped out of the characteristics of Panasonic, and became a world-renowned company. There is a teenager in France whose ideal is to be an excellent dancer. However, he did not meet his expectations. He was sent to a tailor shop by his parents as an apprentice because his family was poor. He was so sad that he thought it would be better to end his life earlier than to live in such pain. Desperate, he suddenly remembered Berry, the "father of dance" he admired. He wrote to Brie, hoping that Brie would accept him as a student. At the end of the letter, he wrote: "Dear Mr. Berry, if you do not accept me as a student, if I do not receive your reply within a week, I will jump to the river and commit myself to my life." On the sixth day, He received a reply from Brie. In the letter, Brie talked about his life experience. Brie was eager to be a scientist, but he had no money to study. He had to worship a street artist as a teacher, and lived a stray acting life ... Brie told him: Life is alive Reality often goes against ideals. People must first choose to survive, and only by living well can their ideals or new ideals shine. A person who doesn't even cherish his life is not worth talking about ideals Online Cigarettes. In a word, he awakened the dreamer, and the young boy gave up his dream of dancing and studied sewing techniques carefully. A few years later he became the boss from an apprentice. He was Pierre Cardin. Later, the company developed rapidly, and clothing was sold all over the world. "Peer Cardin" became a world-renowned trademark Cheap Cigarettes. People can't live without dreams, but some "dreams" are too far away from themselves to be realized, so they should be reasonably abandoned. Just like Brie, the dream of a scientist is difficult to achieve, and he won the reputation of "father of dance" by abandoning to study acting; Pierre Cardin's famous dance star is difficult to achieve. Bree, Peel. Both Kadan and Matsushita Kosuke dared to abandon them halfway and succeeded in other ways. It can be seen that it was abandoned halfway. What was lost was an unrealistic ideal Newport Cigarettes. It was a modification of the coordinates of life. It was a turn of opportunity to stop and start again. Inferior fruits to eat, self-binding
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 649 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de