rds and a touchdown.Although Chris Thompson was released earlier this week, Houston’s wide receiver room

in Signaturenspiele Allgemein 09.01.2020 03:40
von elaine95 • 88 Beiträge

Safety Andre Hal Tashaun Gipson Jersey , who is in remission after being diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma, resumed practicing with the Houston Texans on Wednesday, giving the team 21 days to take him off the non-football illness list and add him to the active roster.Hal was diagnosed with the disease in May and immediately began treatment. He received the news of his remission on Sept. 18.Coach Bill O’Brien says the players were thrilled with the news when he told them on Wednesday morning. He discussed the work Hal did to stay in shape while he was fighting the disease.O’Brien says: “He worked very hard. Did a very good job of staying (engaged), was in all the meetings, let alone the weight room work and field work. He really stayed on top of the X’s and O’s.”Hal is eager to get back on the field after a difficult few months.He says: “It’s been a long wait for me. I always kept working out and kept my faith that I was going to play this year.”Hal is 26 and in his fifth year with the Texans. He was drafted by Houston in 2014 out of Vanderbilt. He started all 16 games last season and had three interceptions.Will Braxton Miller Make The Texans’ 53-Man Roster? Once upon a time Zach Fulton Jersey , Texans fans were ecstatic about the team selecting Braxton Miller, the QB turned WR from Ohio State, in the third round of the 2016 NFL Draft.While I think many fans realized it would take some time for Miller to successfully transition to playing wide receiver in the NFL, the general consensus was that the Texans added a tremendously talented weapon who’d help transform their offense from moribund to dangerous.Of course, back then Nick Martin Jersey , many of us were also optimistic that Brock Osweiler would solve the Texans’ quarterback woes, so it’s quite clear none of us have any idea what we’re talking about.But I digress.Back to Braxton Miller.In his two NFL seasons, in which he’s appeared in 21 games (nine of which he started), Miller has posted a total of 34 catches (on 57 targets) for 261 yards and two touchdowns.To the extent any Texans fans dreamed of Miller adding something on the ground, he’s had four carries for one yard during that time.Even taking into account a developmental curve Cullen Gillaspia Houston Texans Jersey , it’s safe to say Braxton Miller has not produced at the NFL level.He entered training camp this year with an uncertain future in Houston.In the three preseason games played thus far, Miller saw 65% of the offensive snaps against the Chiefs, 97% against the 49ers, and 46% against the Rams.He’s caught three balls in each of those three preseason games for a total of 94 yards and a touchdown.Although Chris Thompson was released earlier this week, Houston’s wide receiver room remains crowded.DeAndre Hopkins and Will Fuller are your starting wideouts and therefore locks to make the team.Behind them in some order are Miller Cullen Gillaspia Jersey 2019 , Bruce Ellington, Sammie Coates, Keke Coutee, Jester Weah, Quan Bray Color Rush Cullen Gillaspia Jersey , and Vyncint Smith.How many WRs will Bill O’Brien keep?I figure at least five and perhaps six.Is Miller one of top five wideouts on the team right now?Does his future at NRG Park depend entirely on whether the Texans keep six wide receivers?So, I ask you, BRB:Will Braxton Miller make the Texans’ initial 53-man roster of the 2018 regular season?Cast your vote in the poll below and explain your reasoning in the Comments.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 17 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de