The rookie has caught seven passes in each

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 07.01.2020 03:10
von zhangzk • 125 Beiträge

Case Keenum said he’ll be back directing Denver’s offense Thursday after missing Wednesday’s workout with a sore knee.“I woke up Monday a little sore Womens Noah Fant Jersey ,” Keenum said. “I could have practiced today. I wanted to practice today, but they wouldn’t let me. So, a good mental day, come back and be ready to go tomorrow.”Although Keenum has thrown four interceptions already after getting picked off just seven times last year in Minnesota, he’s led the Broncos to their sixth straight 2-0 start with a pair of fourth-quarter comebacks.But he can’t remember tweaking his knee in Denver’s 20-19 win over Oakland on Sunday.“I couldn’t tell you. I just woke up sore. Ran it a few times there. A few hits in the pocket. But a tough defense. They came after us,” Keenum said. “And a lot of guys were sore, but it was a good sore after that game.”Keenum was hit five times in the pocket, sacked once, and ran three times for 16 yards, including a 1-yard TD in the fourth quarter, the fourth of his six-year NFL career.“Yeah, I guess I need to slide a few more times than go around bouncing off defenders,” Keenum cracked. “But I want to get a first down. I want to score. I’m competitive that way.”Keenum has never been known as a running threat although he did rush 40 times for 160 yards and a score in leading the Minnesota Vikings to the NFC championship game last year.“Yeah, I’m going to be me,” Keenum said. “I’m going to realize, too, that I’m a lot better quarterback than I am a running back.“Why’d you laugh so hard?”Because Womens Bradley Chubb Jersey , even he admitted running right into his center on his touchdown keeper Sunday, so his running style leaves a little to be desired.“I know. I know. I felt bad. Yeah, I definitely could be better running the ball or just handing it off,” Keenum said. “But yeah, I’m a competitor and that’s me. I want to win. I hate losing and I’m going to do whatever it takes to get first downs to move the ball down the field.”Except practice through the soreness.“Just making sure. I want to play 16, 20 weeks. Not just a few weeks,” said Keenum.Coach Vance Joseph said he wasn’t worried that Keenum would be unable to play Sunday at Baltimore (1-1).Nevertheless, Joseph expressed confidence in backup Chad Kelly , who ran the offense Wednesday for the first time since winning the backup QB job this summer.“He looked fine,” Joseph said. “He should be. He’s our 2 and if he had to play, I have no worries.”Notes: RT Jared Veldheer (concussion), ILB Brandon Marshall (knee) and CB Adam Jones (thigh) also missed practice. This marked the first time the Broncos had any players sit out for injury this season. “I’m very hopeful all four guys should have a chance to play” Sunday, Joseph said.___ This is the most important week of the year in fantasy sports, reserved for an exclusive club of those who have made it to the finals.We are well past the days of scrambling for potential future standouts on the waiver wire. If you are still playing for something this week, it’s sort of a reward for your efforts in free agency. You may have key players that you landed from the waiver wire and at this point, much of your starting lineup is established.Not much room for any newcomers who have not contributed enough statistically throughout the year to suddenly land on your roster when it counts the most.But there are some instances where injuries will force you to add a free agent in hopes they can deliver you a championship in one game.Plus, many fantasy players play matchups in their flex spots. Here are some final adds who could potentially plug a hole and contribute to your title:RUNNING BACKJAMAAL WILLIAMS Womens John Elway Jersey , Packers (12.1 percent owned): It looks like Aaron Jones will miss this week’s upcoming game against the Jets because of a sprained knee. Williams stepped in as the top RB for the Packers last week and rushed for 55 yards and a TD on a dozen carries. New York is 10th vs, opposing RBs in fantasy points per game allowed, but Williams should get enough of a workload to merit flex consideration.KALEN BALLAGE, Dolphins (0.5): The rookie took advantage of his first prime opportunity for playing time last week, rushing for 123 yards on 12 carries vs. Minnesota, including a 75-yard scoring run. Frank Gore is done for the rest of the season with a foot injury and Ballage could now take over a bigger role in the Miami backfield beginning this week.But he is a risky play because he has not been on the field much this year and the Jaguars rank fifth in FFPG allowed to running backs.KEITH FORD, Bills (0.0): Injuries have decimated the Buffalo backfield to the point where this undrafted rookie may have to start against New England. Ford carried 14 times for 46 yards in Week 15 and should only be utilized as a super desperation play in larger leagues.WIDE RECEIVERROBERT FOSTER, Bills (3.3): Don’t be shy because of the reputation of the Buffalo passing game. There is nothing else Foster needs to do to prove he deserves starting consideration for lineups. He’s the one true waiver gem still remaining out there, with three 100-yard games and four of 90-plus in his last five.JORDY NELSON, Raiders (32.6): Many have written him off in his post Green Bay days, but Nelson has resurfaced recently to post quality totals, especially in point-per-reception leagues, where he has logged three consecutive double figure performances. Nelson has 22 receptions in his past three games. The Broncos are 18th in FFPG against opposing WRs, so Nelson could deliver another respectable outing this week.DAESEAN HAMILTON, Broncos (24.1): He was added in 18.5 percent of leagues last week and needs to be taken off the waiver list in more if he is still available. of the last two games on 21 targets and appears to have the confidence of QB Case Keenum. Hamilton is getting looks on all types of routes and appears to be emerging as the most viable Broncos WR with Emmanuel Sanders out.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 396 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de