yards in the 23-20 Rams win and he gashed the Broncos f

in Signaturenspiele Allgemein 03.01.2020 08:31
von elaine95 • 88 Beiträge

While the Patriots were celebrating Super Bowl LIII with a parade John Sullivan Jersey , the Rams were cleaning out their lockers, watching game film and wondering what if.Rams quarterback Jared Goff watched the game Tuesday morning, and he said it looked as bad as it felt two days ago.“Yeah, same thing I said after the game: Honestly, it was a lot of missed opportunities, and a game where I wish I would’ve played better Cory Littleton Jersey ,” Goff said. “I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that. But, myself in particular, I wish I would’ve done my part better and I can promise next time. If we get that opportunity, I will. It’s just part of learning and part of growing and getting older and experience.”Goff went 19-for-38 for 229 yards and an interception. He and Brandin Cooks twice had chances to hook up for touchdowns and failed.Goff credited the Patriots defense but is “sick” the Rams scored only three points. The Rams entered the game as the 11th-best scoring offense in NFL history. “Nothing changed within my process at all. Really, I honestly expected it to change more than it did,” Goff said. “There was nothing; it was totally the same. Just a game that didn’t go our way and a game where we struggled to find our rhythm offensively. Again Nickell Robey-Coleman Jersey , I think the part that makes me the most sick about it, is that our defense played so well. You say, ‘You’re going to be in the Super Bowl and how your defense is going to hold the New England Patriots to 13 points, and you guys aren’t going to win.’ It’s like how? That’s the part that you kind of keep replaying in your mind, is how that can even happen. Again, it’s a testament to their team and how good they are defensively and how well of a job they did. It’s something Andrew Whitworth Jersey , again, that we’ll learn from. Something that will sting for now, but we’ll learn from and move forward. I know myself and a couple leaders on this team will use it as motivation and something that we can build from.” Rams running back Todd Gurley has had a lot of big games over the last two seasons, but he’d never done what he did against the Broncos on Sunday.Gurley set a career high with 208 rushing yards in the 23-20 Rams win and he gashed the Broncos for more than seven yards a carry on his way to the new mark. Gurley credited his blockers with paving the way to his new mark, but teammates like wide receiver Robert Woods heaped the praise back on Gurley.鈥淚鈥檓 actually surprised that we didn鈥檛 do that last year or sooner,鈥?Woods said Robert Woods Jersey , via the team’s website. 鈥淗e鈥檚 been running wild ever since I got to this team. It鈥檚 just a credit to this line, this game plan, and his work ethic. And he鈥檚 a beast. You know he鈥檚 doing well when defenders are saying, 鈥楳an, he鈥檚 getting five yards a touch, five yards a touch.鈥?He鈥檚 pretty much unstoppable right now.”Gurley now leads the league in rushing and his 11 touchdowns are the most of any player in the league. There’s a lot of football still to be played Brandon Allen Jersey , but it looks like last year’s offensive player of the year can be a strong contender for that prize again in 2018.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 103 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de