homeless person is simply a person

in eure Valenth Experimente 13.12.2019 03:16
von siteboard • 147 Beiträge

How do you feel when you see homeless people on the street? Many of us feel disgusted when we look at them and others do not even acknowledge their existence as if they're worthless and irrelevant. Some of us even consider them as being nothing but drunks and junkies. We all have different ways of interpreting the lives of these people Nike Air Max Fly 2020 Kopen , but in the end, we all believe that they are less fortunate than ourselves.

Some of us already understand that perhaps something in a homeless person's life went wrong and forced them to be where they are. Some people might even say that a homeless person became that way because the pressures of living in society drove them to it. Perhaps they felt misunderstood because they were too 'open' and in touch with their deeper soul essence, when unfortunately our limited society is yet unable to recognize philosophies and life ideas from the nature of a soul perspective. Those people likely ended up lost and feeling 'out of place' wandering around with a feeling that nothing in their lives really matters in terms of their understanding from a higher level. It can be very difficult to survive in a world where the 'mundane' seems to matter most.

It has even been discovered that some of the homeless are rich! So it is not always the case that they are less fortunate than us in a financial sense. I recall a situation that happened some time ago, a homeless man was discovered dead and they found out he had over 3 million dollars stashed away in his bank! In the end, whether they are rich or poor Nike Air Max Uptempo 2020 Kopen , these people are still homeless right now and why?

I checked the internet for the definition of the word 'home' and I found this interesting definition "An environment providing security and happiness". So there are many of us in the world who have a roof over our head, yet we neither feel secure or happy. Do we think we are any more fortunate than the people living on the streets who do not have a building to live in? Are we any more human in essence than those people because we claim to own a few slabs of concrete? Tell me, don't we still have many issues to deal with even though we have a place to live in, probably even more issues to deal with than those people who do not have the responsibility of maintaining a 'home establishment'. As an example, what is the difference between a homeless person drinking alcohol to compensate for his or her problems and doing the same thing in the comfort of our own dwelling? If you ask me there is no difference at all Nike Air Max 2019 Kopen , it is only a matter of status!

How do we define someone who is homeless? A homeless person is simply a person without a place to live. The number of homeless people is growing rapidly all over the world and what are we doing about it? Nothing really! It seems to be more important to us to go to the moon or mars and creates bombs worth millions of dollars! What the hell, if we can't solve any of our problems then let's just blow ourselves away!

In terms of the rest of us who consider ourselves fortunate for having a roof over our head, would you ever think of yourself as being homeless? I bet most of you are now saying "NO, HELL NO! What are you talking about? I have a home, two cars Nike Air Max 720 2020 Kopen , a home theatre, a Nintendo machine or an Xbox, many games. I go out every week and have fun!" Let's now consider the definition of the word 'home' once again 'An environment providing security and happiness'. Now with that in mind, let me clarify my question again. With all that you have materially and aesthetically in your life today, are you sincerely happy in your life? How many times per day are you aware of a deep sense of loneliness? Do you ever feel an inner emptiness and as though there is something missing in life Nike Air Max2 Light 2020 Kopen , yet you do not know what it is?

Most of us do feel this way on a regular basis, but are unable to determine what the problem is. We keep buying more and more stuff; we keep ourselves busy eating, drinking, smoking, entertaining and getting wasted on alcohol and drugs in order to avoid dealing with life. We can deny it for as long as we like Nike Air Max Deluxe 2020 Kopen , but in the end it is us who suffers and regardless of how we try to suppress things, that feeling that we are lonely, unhappy and that we are missing something will not go away. How many of us have bought stuff, yet in reality we don't really have space for any more stuff in our life? How many of us are bored with life? How many of us feel a prevailing sense of lack of purpose?

The reason we came to this plane in the first place was because our Soul made the decision to do so. Then we were born. On the other hand, had your soul decided not to come to spend a life in this plane Nike Air Max 2020 Kopen , you would not be here today. So if your soul decided to come here for a purpose and you are not living up to that and carrying out your souls task, then you will always feel you are missing something in your life. You will always feel that inexplicable void and loneliness deep inside of you; you might not feel truly happy.

What is it that prevents us from fulfilling our Souls task? It is quite simply our human limitations, our stubbornness, our fear of experiencing humility, our pride Nike Air Max 120 2020 Kopen , our ego and our resistance to change that prevents us. When you try to fulfill your life with material things as a substitute for connecting to your Soul, this will never substitute for the need to look more deeply into your life and its purpose.

Making yourself appear happy on the outside in front of everyone, yet when you are alone you are as miserable as can be, serves no purpose at all. After all, is it just about appearances?? Who is getting hurt in reality? Living superficially will never bring harmony into your life for a simple reason Nike Air Max Fury 2020 Kopen , you are contradicting yourself. The funny part here is that many of us are somehow aware that we are living in this way, yet we still keep on doing it! My question is Commercial cle. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Throwback College Jerseys Wholesale College Baseball Jerseys

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 171 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de