Las Vegas Review-JournalOakland City Council member

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 10.12.2019 03:45
von zhangzk • 125 Beiträge

When the Raiders signed Trent Brown to a four-year Bo Jackson Jersey White , $66 million deal, he was coming off a year as the starting left tackle for the Patriots.Brown is not going to be at the same spot on Oakland’s offensive line. The team has opted to keep 2018 first-round pick Kolton Miller at left tackle while Brown moves to the right side.It’s the position he played for the 49ers during his first three years in the league and Brown said on Tuesday that it has been a smooth transition back to the spot.“It’s natural,” Brown said, via the . “Pretty much just stepping right back into what I was doing. [Moving to the left side] was more of a transition than it is coming back to the right. Definitely had to get my reps in and get my work in and it took some time, but I got comfortable over there and I think I can play either side comfortably now.”Given Brown’s familiarity with playing on the right side, the biggest question mark at tackle for the Raiders will likely be whether or not Miller makes the improvements needed after a shaky rookie season. RAIDERS NEWSRaiders free agency 2019: What condition the safety position is in - Silver And Black PrideWe check on each Raiders position ahead of free agency to give it a condition of either..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昐ilver Mining 3/2: Running backs, O-Line shine at CombineNew,6commentsPSTShareTweetShareShareSilver Mining 3/2: Running backs, O-Line shine at CombineBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsRAIDERS NEWSRaiders free agency 2019: What condition the safety position is in - Silver And Black PrideWe check on each Raiders position ahead of free agency to give it a condition of either Strong, Stable, Unstable, Serious https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey , or Critical.Raiders 2019 pre-draft tracker: Interviews, workouts, meetings, analysis, and more - Silver And Black PrideThis year the Raiders staff has a distinct advantage in meeting draft prospect; the coached the Senior Bowl. Being the coach of the North squad offered Gruden and his staff the ability to meet a...Antonio Brown trade rumors: Welcome, Saints and Raiders | Pittsburgh Post-GazettePair of Bay Area prospects talk Raiders, Combine experienceStanford running back Bryce Love and UC Davis wide receiver Keelan Doss discuss the Silver and Black, including life at the Combine.Despite heart procedure, Oakland official ready to vote on Raiders | Larry Reid underwent a heart procedure this week. He’s ready to vote on a Raiders lease.AFC WEST NEWSChargers have “no timetable” on Melvin Gordon extension – ProFootballTalkChargers running back Melvin Gordon is headed into the final year of the contract he signed as a 2015 first-round pick and that means there will be questions about a contract extension this offseason.Elway declares Lynch a 'miss'; Seahawks 'excited' to salvage QBOpposite ends of the quarterback spectrum lie the Denver Broncos and Seattle Seahawks.Here is what Dee Ford will earn in 2019 if Chiefs apply franchise tagFranchise tag numbers are officially set for the 2019 season.AROUND THE NFLNFL Combine winners/losers: Justice Hill puts on a (brief) show - NFL.comThe first prospects hit the field Thursday at the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine, with the offensive linemen and running backs going through workouts. Who stood out? Bucky Brooks spotlights winners and losers.Kyler Murray on Bryce Harper's $330 million contract: 'There’s quarterbacks making more per year than him' | NFL | Sporting NewsNFL increases salary cap to $188.2M for 2019The NFL and NFLPA have finalized a salary cap of $188.2 million for the 2019 season. With benefit costs, each team's total allotment for player costs will come in around $228.7 million.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 275 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de