The Broncos have added running back

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 09.12.2019 03:30
von zhangzk • 125 Beiträge

Theo Riddick to a depth chart that includes Phillip Lindsay Womens Royce Freeman Jersey , Royce Freeman, and Devontae Booker, among others. The team’s plan for Riddick is simple.“Right now he’s going to get thrown in the mix,” coach Vic Fangio told reporters on Sunday. “He’s had a good history in his career of being a good receiver out of the backfield and a good threat in that way. Obviously, we’ll see if we can fit him in that way. and he still has that going for him. He’s been a good receiver. I’ve seen him play the last four years in the same division and he had a couple good routes here today.”Riddick said he was blindsided by the Lions’ decision to cut him, but ultimately not shocked. “It’s the name of the game,” Riddick said. “It just kind of sparked that fire in you and it’s lit.”He decided that the Broncs were the right fight “[b]ecause they are going to utilize my talent and my strengths.”“I have a lot of experience being in the game for six years,” Riddick said. “We got a young room — very talented, but hopefully I can help them out in terms of things they can see before it happens. You only can get that from experience, so hopefully it comes in handy.”Ultimately, it won’t come in handy for one of the guys currently on the roster, because in the zero-sum game of putting a team together Courtland Sutton Jersey , Riddick’s arrival means someone else will be gone, assuming Riddick makes the team. The offseason is officially here.According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the Broncos and Ravens have a deal in place to send veteran quarterback Joe Flacco from Baltimore to Denver. The trade will become official on March 13, the first day of the 2019 league year.The Ravens were expected to trade Flacco this offseason, but the Broncos weren’t widely viewed as a potential destination. However, it was Flacco who launched a desperation rainbow to Jacoby Jones at Mile High Stadium in the 2012 playoffs, forcing what would become double overtime and ultimately beating the Broncos en route to a Super Bowl XLVII championship, with Flacco winning the MVP award.Then there’s the fact that new Broncos coach Vic Fangio worked for the Ravens from 2006 through 2008, overlapping with Flacco by two years.Flacco is due to receive a base salary of $18.5 million in 2019. Trading him triggers $16 million in dead money for the Ravens, but creates a net cap savings for 2019 of $9.5 million.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 186 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de