Washington played without running back

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 02.12.2019 04:39
von zhangzk • 125 Beiträge

Adrian Peterson on Sunday as head coach Jay Gruden decided to leave him on the inactive list.Gruden said the decision was based on special teams needs as Peterson doesn’t play in the kicking game and Wendell Smallwood does. Peterson talked about being left out of the lineup after the game.“I don’t think I’ve kind of grasped it yet Dustin Hopkins Jersey ,” Peterson said, via Kareem Copeland of the . “It’s my first time ever being inactive, a healthy scratch. It was tough, of course. I’m a super competitior. I’ve been thinking about playing these guys since last year since the season ended and they broke us off. So it was tough not being out there, so I just have to make the best out of the situation, and in that way, I just become a coach on the sideline. Helping the guys out as much as I could, and cheering for the guys as well.”Washington went up 17-0 in the first half, but failed to capitalize on that lead as they gained just 49 yards while the Eagles were coming back to go ahead 31-20. Derrius Guice started at running back and picked up just 18 yards on 10 carries and a more effective running game would certainly have helped their chances of holding onto the lead.The need for special teams players isn’t going to go away, so it remains to be seen when Peterson will get on the field this season. A look at how a potential Redskins trade up scenario could play out." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteHogs Havena Washington Redskins communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsRedskinsMastheadOddsShopCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareShareRedskins Mock Draft Scenario: Trading up for HaskinsKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsWith this On the Clock Trade mock draft scenario I wanted to explore a potential trade up option for Dwayne Haskins. While I’d rather wait and see if you can land Haskins at 15 or make a smaller trade up, it appears there is a real chance the Redskins make a big move. For this scenario I traded up with the Raiders sending the 15th, 96th and 2020 1st round pick for the 4th overall selection. While it’s a solid cost, it isn’t nearly as prohibitive as the RGIII trade in 2012.As always you can follow along with the scenario here: https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/sharedraft.php?d=jiacim4: QB DWAYNE HASKINS, OHIO STATE-Giving up a first next year should never be taken for granted, but if the Redskins are serious about fixing their QB spot it’s worth it. Haskins has the ability to be a yearly top 10 QB in this league when he develops. He’s probably the best QB in the class at reading defenses and throwing with anticipation. Haskins is not a finished product and there will be growing pains, but the upside is legitimate and he could give the Redskins the best QB they have had since Joe Gibbs 1.0. 64: S DARNELL SAVAGE, JR., MARYLAND-Savage is a player I’ve mentioned a couple times before. He’s a quality starting free safety prospect with elite athletic ability. He would be an instant starter on the Redskins and give them one of the better safety pairings in the league. I traded back to help land an extra 3rd and 4th to make up for some of the loss of trading up.76: WR EMANUEL HALL, MISSOURI-Hall is one of the better deep threat receivers in this draft and can get vertical on anyone. His size/speed combo is impressive, but what holds him back from being a top 50 pick is how raw he is at route running and nuance of the position. At Missouri he was mainly asked to get vertical, and he needs a bit of refinement. With good coaching and a little time, the upside is there for him to become a major weapon in an offense. 101: G MICHAEL JORDAN, OHIO STATE-Jordan has experience at both center and guard, and is capable of starting at the next level in either role. Guard is probably his best position and he should make a strong case to start at LG next year for the Redskins. Jordan is a very good run and pass blocker, who helped protect Haskins on the way to his breakout season. 134: WR ANTHONY JOHNSON, BUFFALO-Despite already adding one receiver the Redskins should look to double up on the position. Johnson is a really solid mid-round target for the team. He’s got good size and does a really nice job with contested catches. He’s not a burner, but he has decent deep speed. He’s a guy who should contribute early in his career and gives the Redskins some much needed depth at the position. 153: TE DREW SAMPLE Joe Theismann Jersey , WASHINGTON-Sample is one of the many 2nd tier TEs in this class who profile being at least a quality number 2 TE if not an eventual starter. Sample has good size and utilizes it both as a blocker and a receiver in traffic. He’s got good athleticism for the position and can make some plays down the field. If the Redskins keep Vernon Davis this year, Sample would be regulated to TE3 duties, but should see a decent amount of time given his blocking ability. Long term he should take over the number 2 role for 2020 and could even replace Jordan Reed down the road. 173: G RYAN BATES, PENN STATE-Bates started at both tackle and guard in college, but figures to primarily be used inside at the next level. Bates won’t wow you with athletic ability or power, but shows good feet and overall technique. There is some starting potential down the road if Jordan were to falter, but at worst he should be a quality depth option capable of backing up any position on the line. 206: LB JOE GILES-HARRIS, DUKE-Giles-Harris is a low ceiling prospect, but he has a decent floor and should be able to make the NFL as a back-up/special teamer. He’s got solid size and plays with decent instincts to go along with his leadership traits. 227: EDGE CARL GRANDERSON, WYOMING-Granderson is a solid late round option here for the Redskins, as he’s shown some real pass rushing skills while at Wyoming. He’s a solid developmental prospect who can help in a situational role early in his career. He may never become a full time starter, but there is potential here. 253:CB JORDAN BROWN, SOUTH DAKOTA STATE-Brown is higher on a number of boards, but as we see every year Day 3 prospects have a pretty wide range of where they can go. Brown has really good size and athletic ability, but he’s still learning how to get the most out of his skill set. He flashes traits that make you believe he could be a top 4 corner on a depth chart, but he’s probably a couple years away from really contributing. In the meantime he can help on special teams.Overview:While I’m typically not a fan for trading up in the draft and giving up a future first round pick, Haskins is a player I’d make an exception for. I truly believe he’s a franchise caliber QB who in a couple years will be among the best in the league. He’s still developing, but his arm talent and mental processing make me believe that he’s capable of hitting his potential.As for the rest of this class, I see it as mainly a group to add support to Haskins on offense. Hall has big play upside and the ability to be a deep threat at the next level. Even if he never fully develops into an all-around receiver, Hall’s skill set should allow hi to help a team. Anthony Johnson and Sample are two other solid pass catching options who can contribute in the first couple of years. Adding Haskins’ college teammate along the offensive line is a nice value pick as well. Jordan can be a good starter in this league and should play as a rookie.The defense took a back-seat in this class with the exception of adding Savage in the 2nd round. Savage gives the Redskins an instant starter and hopefully the final piece to their secondary. The rest of the defensive picks are late round guys who will probably max a back-ups. Though the full cost of this move won’t come till next year, the Redskins would have a decent haul with a class of Haskins, Savage, Hall, Jordan, Johnson and Sample. That should be 3-4 starters and 2 key contributors. Not only that but it is fixing the Redskins massive need at quarterback. What do you think? If the Redskins trade up for Haskins would you be okay with a scenario like this one?

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 257 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de