Speaking of the sky, the

in Allgemeines 22.11.2019 08:37
von ylq • 17 Beiträge

Speaking of the sky, the first thing that comes to my mind is not the sun, not the moon, not the stars. It is the cloud. Of course it is the cloud. In addition to the rainy days, there are only two situations on a clear day. One is cloudless and the other is cloud. Although it is the same sunny, the cloudless sky is always monotonous and always boring. Coupled with the sun that makes people unable to open their eyes, it is even more annoying. The sky with clouds is different. There may be many people who think that the cloud is like cotton candy, or like a variety of small animals. But I think that the cloud is like a steamed buns, a variety of buns. Milky yellow bag, Xiaolong bag, soup bag, crystal bag... bite down, the sweet juice flows out, the sweet taste is licking the tongue, and it penetrates from the tip of the tongue to the base of the tongue, which makes people feel very good at any time. . In my childhood, I used to lie on the lawn to watch the clouds Online Cigarettes. I watched which became a horse, which became a deer, which became a carriage, and stood on the handsome sun god Apollo. Now look up at the sky Wholesale Cigarettes, if there is a nice cloud, I can't help but stop and take a picture of it, and happily think: "Oh, today is a good day!" Then happy all day. It seems that the horse I saw when I was a child is not an ordinary horse. It is a daytime shuttle, or a white whale that swims in the deep sea. From here, there, from the past, to the present, to the future, it has been On the road, I have been traveling. One day near dusk, I looked up from the thick work, sore shoulders and looked out the window. Just on the horizon, a splendid temple stands in the clouds, and the sunset glows like the best colors painted by the best artists Newport Cigarettes Coupons, so the temple is dyed with brilliant colors. I seem to see miracles.

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 303 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de