shoulder injury and was replaced in the starting lineup by Moore.“To me it was a toss-up,�? Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. “I like

in Signaturenspiele Allgemein 25.10.2019 10:55
von elaine95 • 88 Beiträge

The Saints saw their season come to an end in the NFC Championship Game http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/diontae-johnson-jersey-authentic , but three of the team’s players are set to play one more game in Orlando this Sunday.The team announced that running back Alvin Kamara, left guard Andrus Peat and right guard Larry Warford have been added to the NFC’s Pro Bowl roster. Five Saints were initially selected for the team, but defensive end Cam Jordan is the only player in that group to remain on the roster.Two of the players who pulled out are being replaced by Bears offensive linemen. As previously reported, Charles Leno will take the place of left tackle Terron Armstead and the Bears announced that center Cody Whitehair will take Max Unger‘s spot on the roster.Quarterback Drew Brees and wide receiver Michael Thomas have also opted out of the exhibition contest and they were replaced by Dak Prescott and Amari Cooper of the Cowboys. Their Dallas teammate Zack Martin is being replaced by Warford while withdrawals by Eagles guard Brandon Brooks and Rams running back Todd Gurley account for the other Saints additions. Matt Moore didn’t play in the NFL last year, and he was busy last week working with quarterbacks at Hart High in Santa Clarita, Calif.Then he got the chance to replace Chad Henne again.Of course, the last time was 2011, but here he is Justin Layne Jersey , backing up Patrick Mahomes and one of the league’s top offenses.“I knew after sitting out last year, it was great, but this training camp kind of rolled around and the juices started flowing a little bit,�? Moore said, via Brooke Pryor of the . “I really didn’t expect a call. Sure, there’s some thoughts that this may never happen. And then when it happens, you’re like, ‘Hey http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/benny-snell-jr.-jersey-authentic , let’s go.�? It’s kind of that simple.”The 35-year-old Moore actually worked out for the Chiefs a year ago, when they decided to sign Henne instead. But when Henne suffered a broken ankle which needed surgery to repair, the Chiefs made a quick call to a known commodity. It was also a callback to 2011 with the Dolphins, when Henne suffered a shoulder injury and was replaced in the starting lineup by Moore.“To me it was a toss-up,�? Chiefs coach Andy Reid said. “I liked both the guys. . . . I would’ve taken either guy. It’s just how it worked out.”Moore won’t play in the final preseason game, but he is crash-coursing the offense so he’ll be ready by the regular season.“The learning curve, it’s going to be fast,�? he said. “Shoot Zach Gentry Jersey , the regular season is right around the corner, so it’s got to be pretty firm, and I’ve got to get with it pretty quick.”Moore spent Tuesday’s practice working with the first offense, which was serving scout-team duties for the second defense. The Chiefs are going to let Kyle Shurmur and Chase Litton play a half each Thursday, letting them compete for a practice squad gig.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 465 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de