Harris’ 2019 salary ranks outside the top 25 contract

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 18.10.2019 04:31
von zhangzk • 125 Beiträge

“Pay me or trade me.”According to Adam Schefter of ESPN.com Oshane Ximines Jersey , Denver Broncos cornerback Chris Harris has asked for a trade if they won’t give him a new contract.Harris is due to make $7.8 million in base salary in 2019, which serves as the final year of the five-year contract extension he signed in December 2014. or the season at the cornerback position despite being a four-time Pro Bowl selection and a first-team All-Pro in 2016. Meanwhile, the Broncos are paying Kareem Jackson an average of $11 million a season on the three-year deal he signed this offseason. Jackson has never made a Pro Bowl or award team during his nine years with the Houston Texans.Broncos G.M. John Elway has said he has no intention of addressing the subject with Harris prior to the conclusion of the draft. At that point Julian Love Jersey , he said Monday that “we’re going to talk about it. It doesn’t mean we’re going to do it.”Elway then said he hasn’t even thought about the idea of trading Harris. However, the trade request may bring that scenario more toward the front of Elway’s mind.Harris has not been taking part in any of the Broncos voluntary workouts as he has made his desire for a new deal clear. If that deal isn’t going to come from Denver, he wants the chance to get it elsewhere. Delanie Walker‘s 2018 season with the Tennessee Titans lasted all of 39 plays.The veteran tight end and three-time Pro Bowl selection was lost for the season midway through the fourth quarter of the Titans season opener against Miami last September. Safety T.J. McDonald landed on the back of Walker’s right ankle making a tackle and Walker sustained a dislocated and fractured ankle in the process.Despite not taking part in offseason workouts with the team Darius Slayton Jersey , Walker said he’s ready to go for the start of training camp.“I feel great,�? Walker said, via the team’s website. “The type of injury I had T.J. Hockenson Jersey , I still have to be smart. But I feel great. I am out there running, and I did the conditioning test �? no problems there. I feel good. You are still going to have some swelling and some soreness but that is part of it. As a football player, you are never 100 percent. �? I am glad I am able to be back on the field and play with the guys.”Walker himself wouldn’t outwardly commit to the notion he would be ready for the start of camp earlier this month http://www.lionscheapstore.com/jahlani-tavai-jersey-cheap , despite now expressing confidence he knew he’d be ready to go.Walker had posted at least 800 receiving yards in each of the three previous seasons with Tennessee before the injury derailed his 2018 campaign. Walker had caught four passes for 52 yards against the Dolphins and was already off to a good start to the year when the injury struck. Getting Walker back on the field should be a big boost to Marcus Mariota and the Titans offense this fall.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 380 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de