shooting 34 per cent and trailing 69

in Spam 25.09.2019 07:54
von miaowang123 • 300 Beiträge

ST. LOUIS -- After the St. Louis Blues let a two-goal lead get away, Vladimir Tarasenko made sure they skated off with a win. Tarasenko scored and added an assist in regulation, and then netted the deciding goal in the shootout to lead the Blues to a 4-3 win over the Nashville Predators on Saturday night. Just seconds after Roman Josi gave the Predators a 3-2 lead at 7:33 of the third period, Tarasenko got control of the puck. He moved into the Nashville end, and after hesitating from the high slot, beat goalie Carter Hutton with a wrist shot at 7:49. Tarasenko credited his father, Andrei, who coaches in Russia, for his tying goal. "That was a set play that my father (taught) me," he said. "If you do it right, its probably hard to catch it. I just tried to make it through." But Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said Tarasenko, who has 18 goals, has the kind of skills that cannot be taught. "Theres not many pure shooters," Hitchcock said. "But hes one of them." Brian Elliott, who has won 14 of his last 15 at home, stopped three of four shots in the shootout. Nashville fell to 1-7 in the tiebreaker. Predators coach Barry Trotz was pleased to get one point. "I thought it was a great point for us," Trotz said. "Youre down to the St Louis Blues 2-0, and its a real hard rink to come into. They come at you hard, but I thought as the game went on we got better and better." Jaden Schwartz and David Backes also scored for the Blues, who have beaten the Predators eight of the last nine. Elliott made 28 saves to end a three-game losing streak. Paul Gaustad, Mike Fisher and Roman Josi scored the Nashville goals, and Hutton turned aside 31 shots. Fisher got the Predators even 2-2 at 3:25 of the third period when he beat Elliott from a bad angle along the right boards. Josi then gave Nashville its first lead, but it lasted just 16 seconds. "Tarasenko is dangerous off the rush," Trotz said. Derek Roy, who played on a line with Tarasenko and Jaden Schwartz, said the sky is the limit for Tarasenko. "I feel like he gets better every game," Roy said. "Hes eager to learn. He wants to play well and he wants to win. Those are good qualities in a player." Schwartz opened the scoring with a power-play goal at 9:11 of the first period when he converted a centring pass from Chris Stewart. Backes gave St. Louis a 2-0 lead when he redirected Jay Bouwmeesters shot from the right point at 3:31 of the second. But Gaustad got the Predators back in it with 3:12 left in the second when the puck came to him in the slot off a scrum in the corner, and he buried a shot past Elliott. NOTES: Nashville D Shea Weber, who scored twice in Friday nights 3-2 win against New Jersey, was listed as questionable because of an upper-body injury but he played his usual shifts. ... Backes played in his 543rd game with the Blues, tying him with Keith Tkachuk for 12th place on the teams career list. ... Josi has 11 points in his last 10 games. Nouvelle Vapormax 2019 . -- Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach. Vapormax Femme Pas Cher . Woods said Friday that his charity event, which attracts a world-class field even without being part of any tour, will move in December 2014 to Isleworth, the course where he honed his professional game from 1996 until moving away to south Florida two years ago. http://www.vapormaxpascher.be/air-max-vapormax-2019-pas-cher.html .com) - Charlie Davies netted a pair of goals, including the series-winner on Saturday, as the New England Revolution battled the New York Red Bulls to a 2-2 draw in the second leg of the Eastern Conference Championship at Gillette Stadium and advanced to MLS Cup final via a thrilling 4-3 aggregate victory. Nike Vapormax Grossiste .com) - The San Francisco Giants delivered plenty of big hits to tie the World Series. Vapormax Homme Solde . The Argentina striker has not played for the Premier League leaders since September when he refused to warm up during a Champions League match and only returned last week from a three-month unauthorized absence at home. City coach Roberto Mancini had initially told Tevez he would never play for City again after his act of public insubordination, but later softened his stance and only asked for an apology.SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Although he struggled to hit shots in regulation, James Harden demonstrated in overtime why hes the NBAs leading scorer.Harden scored a season-high 44 points, including 10 in the extra period, and also had eight assists to lead the Houston Rockets over the Sacramento Kings 113-109 on Thursday night.After tying the game with a 3-pointer, Harden opened the extra period with seven unanswered points. The win was the fifth in six games for the Rockets, who are 9-3 on the road.Harden missed 17 of 27 shots in regulation, then went 4 of 5 in OT and converted three of four free throws, leading the way as the Rockets outscored the Kings 18-14 in the extra period.He was rolling. In overtime he just took over, Houston coach Kevin McHale said.Harden started overtime with a driving basket, hit a 3 and then added another basket to put the Rockets up 102-95. Collisons 3-pointer pulled the Kings within two, but Harden converted two free throws with 7.1 seconds left to seal the victory.I knew I had a lot left, said Harden, who shot 14 for 32 and made 13 of 15 free throws. I just wanted to attack and create opportunities. I didnt shoot well in the first four quarters, but I wanted to come out aggressive in overtime.Trevor Ariza scored 15 and Patrick Beverley had 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Rockets. Donatas Motiejunas added 14 points and Jason Terry 13.Darren Collison scored 24 points and Ben McLemore added 21 for the Kings, who dropped their second straight and seventh in nine games. Derrick Williams scored 13 and Jason Thompson had 13 points and 15 rebounds.The Kings, who led by as many as 12 points, committed 22 turnovers that led to 27 Houston points in dropping another tight game.These losses are tough. We have to find ways to finish, Thompson said. We really have to know how to get leads and not worry about the scoreboard.Two of the NBAs top centres sat out: Houstons Dwight Howard and Sacramentos DeMarcus Cousins.The Rockets pllayed their 11th straight game minus Howard, who has been out with a strained right knee.ddddddddddddHouston is 8-3 without Howard, expected back in the lineup Saturday against visiting Denver.Cousins has missed the last eight games with viral meningitis and there is no projected date for his return. The Kings are 2-6 without Cousins this season; 4-22 over the past three seasons.Coming off an emotional loss Wednesday to Golden State, the Rockets appeared sluggish at times and struggled through three quarters, shooting 34 per cent and trailing 69-61.Houston shot 7 of 14 on 3s to fuel its fourth-quarter rally. The Rockets made two more 3s in overtime and finished 15 of 44 overall.We didnt do a good job in adjusting to James Harden. He kicked our butt tonight and got whatever he wanted, Kings coach Michael Malone said.___A FRUSTRATED KINGThe Rockets double-teamed Rudy Gay frequently and it showed. Gay missed 14 of 18 shots and scored 13 points. His night also included an altercation with Beverley. He and Gay were given technical fouls after a shoving match midway through the third quarter underneath the Kings basket. After that, Sacramento held Houston scoreless for 3 1/2 minutes and ran off 10 unanswered points to build a 65-53 lead.TIP-INSRockets: Terry was booed loudly every time he touched the ball, and fans derisively chanted his name throughout the game. Terry was traded to the Kings last season, but sat out the remainder of the schedule due to injury, then helped orchestrate an off-season trade to Houston because he wanted to play for a team with championship aspirations.Kings: Sacramento is in the midst of a 14-game stretch (12 at home) in which it wont play outside the state of California until travelling to Brooklyn to begin a four-game trip Dec. 29. ... The entire team wore I Cant Breathe warmup shirts before the game.UP NEXTThe Rockets meet Denver in a home game Saturday.The Kings play visiting Detroit on Saturday. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 290 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de