abrera is hitting .218 with three homers and 16 RBI i

in Spam 25.09.2019 07:51
von miaowang123 • 300 Beiträge

MONTE ZONCOLAN, Italy -- Nairo Quintana virtually clinched the Giro dItalia title Saturday with a strong ride up the demanding Monte Zoncolan, while Michael Rogers benefited from a fan interruption to post his second stage victory of the race. Quintanas 3:07 lead ahead of fellow Colombian Rigoberto Uran remained unchanged entering Sundays final stage. "Its 99 per cent done," said Quintana, who shed some tears during the podium celebration. "They were tears of happiness. Ive achieved one of the big goals in my life." Francesco Manuel Bongiorno was right on Rogers wheel with three kilometres (two miles) to go when a fan pushed him hard enough on the back that he had to break to avoid hitting Rogers and took his left foot off the pedal. "Im very bitter," Bongiorno said. "On a climb like that when you lose your balance its impossible. ... Maybe this incident will be good for the future. The fans give us strength but they need to (learn)." By the time Bongiorno got going again on a stretch of road where the gradient was 15 per cent, Rogers had already opened up a significant lead. "I wasnt aware," Rogers said. "Im sorry for Bongiorno. Hes a good kid and rode hard. I tried to drop him many times. ... Unfortunately this happens often." Rogers, an Australian with Tinkoff-Saxo, clocked 4 hours, 41 minutes, 55 seconds over the 167-kilometre (104-mile) leg, which started in Maniago. Franco Pellizotti finished second, 38 seconds behind, and Bongiorno crossed third, 49 seconds back. Quintana finished 17th in the stage, 4:45 back, with Uran right behind him. Quintana was runner-up to Chris Froome in last years Tour de France and this would be his first Grand Tour victory. "This year I dont think Ill be at the Tour but next year well probably try it," Quintana said. The Movistar rider was then asked if he would consider riding both the Giro and Tour next year. "Its possible," he said. "Weve talked about it with the team manager. Well evaluate both options." Rogers, a three-time time trial champion, was recently cleared after a doping accusation and also won the 11th stage. Last month, the UCI accepted that meat Rogers ate in China probably caused his positive test last year. Clenbuterol is widely administered to Chinese livestock to build muscle and reduce fat. Days later, Rogers tested positive at the Japan Cup. The UCI disqualified Rogers from the Japanese race but consulted the World Anti-Doping Agency before deciding he should not be sanctioned any further. "The last kilometres were a dream," Rogers said. "Ive always dreamed of winning an uphill stage like this and this is the first time Ive been able to." The race ends Sunday with a mostly flat 172-kilometre (107-mile) leg from Gemona del Friuli to Trieste. Vapormax Flyknit Levně . Van Slyke drove in a career-high four runs with two homers off struggling left-hander Tony Cingrani, and the Los Angeles Dodgers pulled away to a 6-2 victory over the Cincinnati Reds on Monday night, a rare comfortable win in their pitching-dominated series. Vapormax Off White Cena . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too. http://www.vapormaxlevne.cz/ . The Ravens werent about to let it happen again. Carleton picked up its fourth straight national mens basketball title, and 10th in the last 12 years, with a 79-67 victory over its crosstown rival on Sunday. Vapormax Plus Bílé . -- Canadian womens amateur golf champion Brooke Henderson is a little less starstruck as she prepares for her second career appearance at an LPGA Tour major event. Vapormax Off White Fake . Cabrera is hitting .218 with three homers and 16 RBI in 80 games this season. The Padres recalled second baseman Brooks Conrad from Triple-A El Paso to replace Cabrera on the roster.TORONTO (September 23, 2013) – Bragging rights are on the line as TSN reveals its popular annual ranking of the Top 50 NHLers – one of hockeys most exclusive lists – during the NHL ON TSN TOP 50 PLAYERS this Wednesday (Sept. 25) at 8 p.m. ET on TSN. For the first time, the Top 50 was determined by NHL coaches and GMs. Fourteen coaches and GMs – representing seven Eastern Conference teams and seven Western Conference teams – ranked pllayers 1-50, and their consensus picks determined the NHL ON TSN TOP 50 PLAYERS.dddddddddddd James Duthie hosts the TSN original production alongside analysts Aaron Ward, Paul Maurice, and Darren Pang. This years NHL ON TSN TOP 50 PLAYERS features nine new players, four goalies, and 26 Canadians. Whos missing? Whos overrated? Whos a surprise pick? The hockey world can voice their opinion on the Top 50 ranking by using the hashtag #TSNTop50. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 32 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de