Conner.Ultimately, the goal will be for Smith-Sc

in Signaturenspiele Allgemein 12.09.2019 10:39
von elaine95 • 88 Beiträge

Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio has interviews for the head coaching vacancies in Denver and Miami slated for Monday http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/john-cominsky-jersey , but he said Thursday that those meetings aren’t taking up much space in his head.Fangio told reporters that he’s done “zero” to prepare for those interviews because he’s focused on facing the Eagles on Sunday afternoon.“Maybe that’s why I’m here,” Fangio said, via the . “I don’t know. I have enough on my plate coaching these guys and the other things than … [I’ll] deal with it as they come up.”Head coach Matt Nagy was in a similar position to Fangio at this time last year and said that it’s not easy to keep your focus on the team “because you’re talking about a big-time opportunity.” Nagy added that he’d thought about his interview plans “months, or a year, or years prior” to actually sitting down with teams and that approach obviously worked out for him.Fangio didn’t say if he’s done such work in the past, but he’s interviewed for plenty of jobs over 30-plus years as a football coach so however he’s handled these situations has worked out for him in the past. With a rash of new offenses sweeping the league, the Pittsburgh Steelers are staying the course.“We’re going to be the same Qadree Ollison Jersey , boring old Steelers,” quarterback Ben Roethlisberger told John Kryk of the on Thursday. “There’s something to be said about not making big changes, and just getting better at what you already know.”Within what the Steelers already know, there are plenty of unknowns. This will the first year without either Antonio Brown or Le'Veon Bell on the team since 2009, and it remains to be seen how defenses will approach the Pittsburgh offense.Presumably, they’ll try to take away 2018 team MVP and new No. 1 receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster with two or more defenders. Can JuJu beat double coverage? If not, his numbers will reflect that.Then comes the question of whether the running backs will draw a safety toward the line of scrimmage Brian Burns Jersey , like Bell did. James Conner thrived last year, in an offense that had Brown. If Conner, who now enters his third season, can find another gear to his game, the focus on Smith-Schuster could shift to Conner.Ultimately, the goal will be for Smith-Schuster and Conner to become the new Brown and Bell. Along the way, other players will need to step up to take advantage of favorable matchups http://www.carolinapanthersteamonline.com/greg-little-jersey , whether that’s receiver Donte Moncrief, receiver James Washington, receiver Diontae Johnson, receiver Ryan Switzer, or tight end Vance McDonald.Still, Roethlisberger remains at the center of it all, and it’s quite possible that Roethlisberger is the real reason for the team’s success on offense Will Grier Jersey , with his decisions and throws ultimately providing the impetus for moving the chains, scoring points, and winning games.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 206 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de