The Ravens made tight end Hayden Hurst their top

in Allgemeines 10.09.2019 03:59
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

draft pick last season Lamar Jackson Men Jersey , and he didn’t do a lot. Hurst finished the season playing less than a quarter of the Ravens’ offensive snaps and caught just 13 passes.So it’s not surprising that Hurst isn’t giving himself an A+ for his first season.“For me, I think it was just average,” Hurst told . “I give myself a C. I think I’m capable of a lot more. But the foot thing kind of held me back.”Hurst said he believes the Ravens are going to have a better offense in 2019, with a full offseason with Lamar Jackson running the show.“I think everybody saw what our offense became with Lamar in there Color Rush Lamar Jackson Jersey ,” Hurst said.The Ravens have prioritized the tight end position, drafting Hurst in the first round and Mark Andrews in the third round last year, and signing Nick Boyle to a big new contract this year. They want to be better than average at tight end going forward. Will this future pick pay off?"WhitePodcast Film Review Fanposts Fanshots Ravens StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Ravens ReportYahoo Ravens Depth ChartYahoo Ravens TransactionsYahoo Ravens PhotosAbout Odds Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Ravens 2019 Draft Likes & DislikesRavens 2019 Draft Likes & Dislikes: CB Iman Marshall New,9commentsWill this future pick pay off?EDTShareTweetShareShareRavens 2019 Draft Likes & Dislikes: CB Iman Marshall Kirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsThree days in and it’s time for another draft selection to discuss. If you’re just tuning in Lamar Jackson Jersey Boys , take a look at the last two articles covering the same topic: the likes and dislikes of each Baltimore Ravens 2019 draft pick.Rd. 4, Pick 127: CB Iman MarshallLikes: In theory, this is a great pick. The aging veterans aren’t going to last forever; Jimmy Smith and Brandon Carr turn 31 and 33 this year, respectively. Going after another prototypical big cornerback to groom now isn’t a bad idea. I and everybody talking about ‘Biggie’ have all titled this selection a ‘future pick.’ DeCosta isn’t just building for a push in 2019 Cheap Lamar Jackson Jersey , he’s focusing on the present and future.As for the here and now, I like Marshall’s red zone defense. He’s big enough to cover NFL receivers and I’m confident he can perform well in a limited role and learn from the top-tier talent on the roster.Dislikes: As I began in the ‘likes’ section, this is a theoretically solid pick. It will take a lot more than sense to pay off, though.The comparisons to Jimmy Smith need to stop. I’ve seen a few online because they’re both bigger corners but the comparisons are not accurate. Coming out of college Custom Lamar Jackson Jersey , Smith was a bonafide top selection. Marshall may not be an NFL cornerback as he fits the role of safety due to his average athletic ability. He needs to add both speed and strength to his game, or his size won’t matter. The jump from college to the pros is enormous for cornerbacks and mistakes in the secondary can cost a team wins. This will be a development pick.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 189 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de