Cloth Diapers or Disposable Diapers

in Allgemeines 03.09.2019 15:22
von Lockiyu • 1 Beitrag

Have you decided between cloth diapers or disposable diapers? I have tried both the cloth and disposable diapers. I gave it an honest try, and I’ve come to the conclusion that disposable is the way to go.

I started out with baby number one using disposable diapers. After hearing my childbirth teacher talk about the virtues of cloth diapers when I was pregnant with baby number two, I decided to do the right thing by switching my two year old son to cloth diapers while I potty-trained him.( The Diapering Dilemma Cloth vs Disposable )

When my daughter was born I put her in cloth diapers as soon as the Pampers the hospital gave her were all used up. Right away our water bill increased significantly. I also had to purchase more laundry detergent and bleach.

Aside from the daily washings, the cloth diapers, even the most up-to-date ones with the Velcro tabs and easy covers, were not as good as the disposable diapers. My daughter ruined many outfits and sheets because the cloth diapers would not contain the breastfeeding ‘poop’ blowouts

I finally got my belly full of the toilet rinsings, the stinking pails and the constant washing, drying and folding of the cloth diapers and went back to the disposables.

Now I don’t even fathom the thought of cloth diapers. The ONLY time I will consent to using the cloth diapers again is when my baby will be potty trained. This worked well with my second child who potty trained very quickly. I think it’s because the cloth diapers felt wet and yucky.

But hey, if you use cloth diapers and like it, then good for you! But as for me, I’m a disposable mommy!

You can see that there are many decisions to make for your newborn baby before they arrive. A lot of preparation goes into the arrival of a new baby. Take the information I gave you here and add to it by researching the issues further and come to the conclusions that will bring you peace of mind. Pregnancy Tips , Follow your gut instincts and don’t let anyone’s opinion sway you. After all, you are the parent and you are allowed the freedom to choose what you feel is right for you and your baby.

While deciding on the great diaper debate, do you have a nice rocker for your nursery? Have you checked out the Stork Craft Tuscany Glider and Ottoman?

REF: Baby Health

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 315 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de