Kenny Stills knew there would be a

in Allgemeines 30.08.2019 08:27
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

reaction Jakeem Grant Jersey , same as when he kneels during the national anthem to protest racial inequality and police brutality.But the latest round included death threats, after the Dolphins wide receiver questioned Dolphins owner Stephen Ross’ ability to do social-justice work while also hosting a fundraiser for President Donald Trump.Via Hal Habib of the , Stills said he didn’t think it was a big of a stand to call out his boss on Twitter.“I honestly don’t think it’s that big of a deal or that courageous,” Stills said of calling out Ross. “It’s human being to human being. And it’s not right. I don’t want to associate myself with bad people and we shouldn’t want to be associated with bad people.“And our country’s in a rough place right now and I think we could be doing more. I think there’s other candidates that he could support. It’s not about Democrat or Republican or any of those things. It’s literally about why. Why are you trying to help this man raise money to continue to do things that he’s been doing?”Stills said he had previously stopped working with Ross’ nonprofit foundation RISE (Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality), based on a “gut feeling.”And even though Ross eventually put out a statement in his own name which walked the line between supporting someone with his money and supporting their words and actions, Stills was unmoved.“I don’t believe that you can play both sides,” Stills said.“If you’re going to associate with bad people, then people are going to know about it Bobby McCain Jersey ,” Stills continued. “I think there’s ways you can support candidates without it being so public and without it being at your personal, private residence. I put it out there so everybody could see it.”He said he hasn’t talked to Ross personally yet, but expects to “at some point.”He also said he had received five to 10 more death threats via social media, which he’s received in the past for kneeling during the anthem — which he did again Thursday night.NFL Week 4 experts winners picks for Dolphins at Patriots The Miami Dolphins are preparing to face the New England Patriots later this afternoon in a Week 4 showdown that could have the Dolphins three-games ahead of New England in the standings by the end of the day. Of course, it does not seem like many people expect that to happen, with most of the talk centering on the Patriots, who are 1-2 on the year, righting themselves and getting back toward looking like the defending AFC Champions.As I did last week Jesse Davis Jersey , I decided to take a look around the internet to see what the straight-up winners picks for today’s game would be. Are there any experts out there picking Miami to come away from this game with the upset win and a 4-0 record?Here is a run through of the expert picks for the Dolphins as they visit the New England Patriots. SB Nation FanPulseDolphins fans: Dolphins by 2Patriots fans: Patriots by 3Dolphins fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Dolphins survey]SB NationDolphins: None.Patriots: Ryan Van Bibber, Stephen White, Geoff Schwartz, Charles McDonald, Adam Stites, Christian D’Andrea, Rebecca TobackESPNDolphins: NonePatriots: Matt Bowen Dwayne Allen Jersey , Mike Clay, Mike Golic, Dan Graziano, Mina Kimes, Molly Qerim, Louis Reddick, Kevin Seifert, Seth Wickersham Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey , Trey WingoNFL.com - Elliot HarrisonDolphins 23Patriots 30CBS Sports - Pete PriscoDolphins 23Patriots 26Sports IllustratedDolphins: Mark MravicPatriots: Andrew Brandt, Albert Breer, Mitch Goldich, Jonathan Jones, Bette Marston, Jenny VrentasOddsShark - Computer predictionDolphins 17.0Patriots 27.6Walter FootballDolphins 17Patriots 27

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 413 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de