QB that needs to be in your lineup in Week

in Allgemeines 22.08.2019 03:05
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

6:Aaron Rodgers Custom Mark Andrews Jersey , Green Bay Packers:Matchup: vs. 49ersWeek 5 Stats: 442 Passing YDS, 3 Passing TD, 2 Fumbles, 28.7 PTSDespite a poor outcome on the scoreboard as a result of missed field goals and an extra point attempt, A-Rob did everything in his power to propel his squad to victory last week in the Motor City. He told the media after the game that he was dealing with a little bit of new soreness but he should be ready to go on Monday Night football against San Fran. Hopefully he gets Geronimo Allison and Randall Cobb back, if not, I'm expecting another big game for Davante Adams and Jimmy Graham.Photo by Gregory Shamus/Getty ImagesQB I like in Week 6:Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers:Matchup: @ RedskinsWeek 5 Stats: 237 Passing YDS, 2 Passing TD, 2 INT, 29 Rushing YDS, 16.4 PTSWhen Cam Newton arrives in the nation’s capital this weekend, the Redskins’ defense will get a shiver down their spine. After getting ravaged by the Saints on Monday Night Football, it appears Jay Gruden is losing the locker room and the entire organization is in disarray. Look for Newton to take advantage of the ‘Skins woes and have a terrific performance, especially with his favorite target, Greg Olsen, back in the mix.Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty ImagesQB I am hesitant about in Week 6:Baker Mayfield, Cleveland Browns:Matchup: vs. ChargersWeek 5 Stats: 342 Passing YDS, 1 Passing TD, 1 INT, 23 Rushing YDS, 18 PTSAfter this weekend, I love Baker Mayfield’s next four matchups - Tampa, Pittsburgh, Kansas City and Atlanta. But this week is against the Chargers, even without Joey Bosa, their defense has still been better than most. I may roll the dice on the Heisman trophy winner with the lack of solid options on the waiver wire after seeing him pick apart the Ravens in the victory last Sunday, but I’m not expecting anything out of the ordinary.Photo by Joe Robbins/Getty ImagesQB that I am avoiding in Week 6:Alex Smith, Washington Redskins:Matchup: vs. PanthersWeek 5 Stats: 275 Passing YDS, 1 INT, 1 Fumble, 7 Rushing YDS, 1 Rushing TD, 13.7 PTSWhat can I say. I wasn't mad at the performance by the Redskins’ offense on Monday Night Football, because I have been become so accustomed to them constantly letting me down. The play calling is horrific, their schemes are more than predictable Mark Andrews Jersey Discount , and they don't utilize their weapons to the best of their abilities. Alex Smith hasn't shown me anything so far that I didn't see from Kirk Cousins over the past couple years, and boy have I been critical of the latter. They made the Saints’ defense look like the ‘85 Bears. A real defense is rolling into FedEx Field this weekend, and they are going to terrorize the former number one pick.Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty ImagesRB that needs to be in your lineup in Week 6:James Conner, Pittsburgh Steelers:Matchup: @ BengalsWeek 5 Stats: 110 Rushing YDS, 2 Rushing TD, 4 Receptions, 75 Receiving YDS, 34.5 PTSAfter the reports that Le’Veon Bell will be returning after the bye week, this gives James Conner one more platform to try and keep and keep a major role in this dynamic offense. Personally I’m hoping that Bell doesn't return. For one reason, I have Conner and I love what he’s been doing for me. He’s a reliable RB1 and that offense is a juggernaut. But aside from the fantasy perspective, I honestly cannot foresee Bell returning to Pittsburgh after the bye week. He saw up close and in person what can happen to a star player who gets on the field with no long-term contract guarantee after seeing Seahawks’ standout free safety Earl Thomas break his leg just weeks ago, and if Bell is true to his word about wanting financial stability, he needs to request a trade, or continue to sit out.Photo by Justin K. Aller/Getty ImagesRB I like in Week 6:Sony Michel, New England Patriots:Matchup: vs. ChiefsWeek 5 Stats: 98 Rushing YDS, 1 Rushing TD, 1 Reception, 12 Receiving YDS, 18 PTSThe Patriots wideouts have been a disaster so far in 2018, Chris Hogan has been a bust in PPR, Julian Edelman missed four games, Josh Gordon is slowly getting acclimated to the new offense, and Rob Gronkowski has only put up two good outings. The running backs on the other hand, have been stellar. James White has been as good as any running back in the NFL on the receiving end, and first round pick Sony Michel has been the talk of New England as one of the potential steals of the draft. The two-headed monster up in Foxboro should wreak havoc on the Chiefs defense on Sunday Night Football.Photo by Adam Glanzman/Getty ImagesRB I am hesitant about in Week 6:David Johnson, Arizona Cardinals:Matchup: vs. VikingsWeek 5 Stats: 55 Rushing YDS, 2 Rushing TD, 2 Receptions, 16 Receiving YDS, 21.1 PTSAlbeit a major disappointment in 2018 for all fantasy owners that most likely selected him within the top five picks this year, he has slowly but surely been regaining trust. The offense is a mess, and Johnson is the only semi-reliable contributor. A tough matchup this weekend agains the stout Vikings defense should provide some cause for concern, but you will still be starting him.Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty ImagesRB that I am avoiding in Week 6:Dion Lewis, Tennessee Titans:Matchup: vs. RavensWeek 5 Stats: 34 Rushing YDS, 3 Receptions, 14 Receiving YDS Mark Andrews Jersey Super Bowl , 5.8 PTSDion Lewis has only reached the double digit point threshold twice this season in his first five contests. The Titans offense has been absolutely abysmal, and they somehow managed to lose their contest last week to Buffalo. With a matchup this weekend against a surreal Ravens defensive unit, I’m not rolling the dice on Lewis. He has been a major disappointment.Photo by Silas Walker/Getty ImagesWR that needs to be in your lineup in Week 6:Robert Woods, Los Angeles Rams:Matchup: @ BroncosWeek 5 Stats: 5 Receptions, 92 Receiving YDS, 53 Rushing YDS, 19.5 PTSAs of Wednesday evening, Robert Woods is the only Rams starting wide receiver not in concussion protocol. If Cooper Kupp and Brandin Cooks are unable to suit up against Denver, Robert Woods becomes a top-10 wideout in PPR.Photo by Otto Greule Jr/Getty ImagesWR I like in Week 6:Keke Coutee, Houston Texans:Matchup: vs. BillsWeek 5 Stats: 6 Receptions, 51 YDS, TD, 17.3 PTSThe Bills head into NRG Stadium on Sunday for a matchup with a stellar Texans’ receiving corp that features DeAndre Hopkins, Will Fuller IV and rookie standout Keke Coutee. With Tre’Davious White most likely shadowing Hopkins, this matchup sets up a potent opportunity for the first-year receiver from Texas Tech.Photo by Bob Levey/Getty ImagesWR I am hesitant about in Week 5:Alshon Jeffery, Philadelphia Eagles:Matchup: @ GiantsWeek 5 Stats: 2 Receptions, 39 YDS, 5.9 PTSAfter exploding back onto the scene in Week 4, Alshon Jeffery showed his rust last week against the Vikings while being exclusively shadowed by Xavier Rhodes. This week he has a bit of an easier matchup with Janoris Jenkins. He’s still a low-end WR2/flex in my book this weekend, but expectations are definitely lessened.Photo by Corey Perrine/Getty ImagesWR that I am avoiding in Week 6:Keenan Allen, Los Angeles Chargers:Matchup: @ BrownsWeek 5 Stats: 8 Receptions, 90 YDS, 17.5 PTSIt’s been an up-and-down season for Keenan Allen. With a matchup against rookie standout Denzel Ward on Sunday, I’m expecting a heavy run-oriented offense and minimal targets on the outside for the Chargers’ star wideout. He’s currently ranked WR25, and this week I’m extremely cautious about his output.Photo by Sean M. Haffey/Getty ImagesTE that needs to be in your lineup in Week 6:Cameron Brate, Tampa Bay Buccaneers:Matchup: @ FalconsWith the injury to O.J. Howard and the slotting of Jameis Winston back in the pocket, combined with the lack of reliable options league-wide at tight end, I’m expecting a great outing from Harvard alumnus Cameron Brate, who has finished in the top ten at the position for the past two seasons with Winston under center.Photo by Julio Aguilar/Getty ImagesTE I like in Week 6:Eric Ebron, Indianapolis Colts:Matchup: @ JetsWeek 5 Stats: 9 Receptions, 105 YDS, 2 TD, 31.5 PTSIf you took my advice last week and started Eric Ebron against New England, you are very welcome. This week the former first round pick will again be Andrew Luck’s top target as both Jack Doyle and T.Y. Hilton are expected to be inactive yet again.Photo by Maddie Meyer/Getty ImagesTE I am hesitant about in Week 6:Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers:Matchup: @ RedskinsGreg Olsen is scheduled to make his return to the Carolina offense this weekend in D.C. after deciding not to undergo foot surgery after a setback in the season opener. The Redskins defense is a mess and could set up a big day for Olsen as he sheds some rust, but their is a major possibility of a setback if he pivots his foot in the wrong direction or gets hit the wrong way that would absolutely end his afternoon and potentially his season. Be very cautious. He needs to rostered in all leagues as a trade chip and a potential starter for the back-end of the season as well as a bye week fill-in Mark Andrews Jersey For Sale , but I’m still very nervous about him returning to the action.Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty ImagesTE that I am avoiding in Week 6:Jordan Reed, Washington Redskins:Matchup: vs. PanthersWeek 5 Stats: 1 Reception, 21 YDS, 3.1 PTSJordan Reed no-longer seems to be the focal point of Jay Gruden’s aerial attack. On Monday Night Football against the Saints, it almost appears that the Redskins’ top brass would rather keep Reed healthy and unused on the turf over being a major factor and constantly missing time with his low durability. Unless there are rapid changes to the schemes, all players on the Redskins offense will be completely useless in PPR.Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty ImagesThursday Night Football Starts & Sits: Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) vs. New York Giants (1-4)Eagles:Carson Wentz: Start Corey Clement: Flex Wendell Smallwood: Flex Alshon Jeffery: FlexNelson Agholor: Sit Zach Ertz: StartEagles D/ST: StartJake Elliott: SitGiants:Eli Manning: Sit Saquon Barkley: Start Odell Beckham Jr.: StartSterling Shepard: FlexRhett Ellison: SitGiants D/ST: StartAldrick Rosas: Sit PITTSBURGH (4-2-1) at BALTIMORE (4-4)Sunday, 1 p.m. EST, CBSOPENING LINE 鈥?Ravens by 3RECORD VS. SPREAD 鈥?Steelers 4-3, Baltimore 4-4SERIES RECORD 鈥?Steelers lead 27-22LAST MEETING 鈥?Ravens beat Steelers 26-14, Sept. 30, 2018LAST WEEK 鈥?Steelers beat Browns 33-18, Ravens lost to Panthers 36-21AP PRO32 RANKING 鈥?Steelers No. 7, Ravens No. 16STEELERS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (4), RUSH (22), PASS (2).STEELERS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (15), RUSH (6), PASS (24).RAVENS OFFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (14), RUSH (24), PASS (8).RAVENS DEFENSE 鈥?OVERALL (1), RUSH (15), PASS (3).STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES 鈥?Ravens seek first sweep in series since 2015. ... Thirteen games in rivalry decided by three points or fewer since 2008. ... Ravens K Justin 34 for 36 in FGs vs Pittsburgh. ... Baltimore QB Joe Flacco 11-12 as starter vs. Steelers including playoffs, with 28 TD passes and 16 INTs. ... Ravens 6-3 at home vs. Steelers under John Harbaugh, who started in 2008. ... Pittsburgh QB Ben Roethlisberger 12-9 vs Baltimore with 35 TDs and 23 INTs. ... Steelers WR Antonio Brown has 94 catches for 1,149 yards vs Ravens, but only four TDs. ... Steelers coach Mike Tomlin 12-12 in regular season vs Baltimore. ... Ravens have minus-4 turnover differential, Steelers minus-3. ... Pittsburgh seeks fourth straight victory. Last loss was to Baltimore. ... Steelers RB James Conner has 599 yards rushing with nine TDs, including 146 yards, 2 TDs last week vs Cleveland. ... Brown and Juju Smith-Shuster tied for team lead with 46 receptions. ... Ravens NFL-best 30-12 in November under Harbaugh, 18-3 at home ... Baltimore WR John Brown averaging 18.8 yards per catch. ... Ravens allowing NFL-low 17.1 points and 293.8 yards per game. ... Baltimore scored at least 21 in 16 of last 17 games. ... Ravens 61-22 at home under Harbaugh, 16-6 in last 22 vs AFC North. ... Baltimore LB Terrell Suggs ranks first on team career list with 131 sacks and 37 forced fumbles, second with 927 tackles. ... Tucker ranks first in NFL history with 90 percent FG success rate. Has made 225 of 226 XPs. ... Fantasy Tip: Roethlisberger has 8 TD throws and 1,539 yards passing in last five games vs Ravens.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 28 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de