Minnesota Vikings offensive coordinator John DeFilippo

in Allgemeines 16.08.2019 05:25
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

says he’s encouraging third-year receiver Laquon Treadwell to move on quickly.More Vikings coveragePhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 – 7/27/19Rookie Bradbury is central figure to Vikings’ overhauled offensive lineVikings depth at cornerback being tested Irv Smith Jersey Cheap , Hughes still not clearedPlayers to watch at Minnesota Vikings 2019 training campTop Tweets: Vikings WR Diggs makes push for All-NFL Style TeamTreadwell struggled in the Vikings’ tie with Green Bay Packers on Sunday, catching just two of the six passes thrown his way for 23 yards and a touchdown. Meanwhile, a fourth-quarter pass intended for Treadwell was intercepted by Packers safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.“Obviously, he was disappointed on the sideline during the game,” DeFilippo said. “I told him to pick his head up. He has bought in to having short term memory.”Part of the process, DeFilippo says, is on the coaches, who need to hold players accountable, but should also be supportive following tough games.“I think to me, I went back and reminded Laquon how far he’s come since we’ve started,” he said. “Obviously Irv Smith Jersey Womens , he scored his first touchdown of his career in that game in the first quarter. That was a huge play.”And while the Vikings were quick to part ways with kicker Daniel Carlson, who missed three critical field-goals attempts against the Packers, including a game-winning 35-yard attempt in overtime, DeFilippo doesn’t seem to be particularly down on the former first-round pick.“Are we happy with what happened with the drop and the interception and those things? No. That can’t happen. The whole world knows that can’t happen,” he said. “At the same time, the kid did some really good things in the game on Sunday.”That doesn’t mean his job as the Vikings’ No. 3 receiver isn’t in jeopardy.The Vikings signed veteran receiver Aldrick Robinson, a former teammate of quarterback Kirk Cousins, this week. Former CFL standout Brandon Zylstra is also on the 53-man roster.Sunday Open Thread: September 2nd, 2018 Good Morning!For most of you I assume this is the continuation of a three day weekend, hope you’re having a great start hanging out with your family, friends or doing whatever you do on weekends. Sadly Irv Smith white jersey , some of us (probably just me and MT) will be working Monday as our jobs require 24/7 oversight. I was bummed to see some of the players cut yesterday that I wanted the Vikings to retain, hopefully some of them will find their way onto an active roster or with the Vikings on the practice squad.Also, best wished to Brian Robison as he either continues his career elsewhere or retires and of course Terence Newman as a new addition to the coaching staff.Bring on the regular season and the 49’ers! While we’re waiting, we’ll continue with our Sunday thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:That was a whirlwind of action yesterday, here’s your final Vikings roster (for now) from Chris.Chris has a refresher on the Practice Squad eligibility, rules and pay for players added to the Practice Squad.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com the team announce their initial 53 man roster.Terence Newman announces his retirement as a player, immediately joins the Vikings coaching staff.Watch the second episode of Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins’ “NFL Life” as he officially signs a fully guaranteed contract with the Vikings.Daniel House at Vikings Corner has an analysis of the Vikings 53 man roster.League news: Consistent with the weekend Sunday thread, I’ll post league news in the comments.We come to today’s media selection:AC/DC - Back in Black and ThunderstruckAgain Irv Smith Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 193 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de