The latestChiefs’ Mahomes-to-Hill connection is set

in Allgemeines 16.08.2019 04:54
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

ting NFL on fire | Fox SportsThey’re baaaack: Chiefs re-sign veterans to mentor younger players | Kansas City StarTop 10 contract pushes: Melvin Gordon’s makin’ paper | NFLNFL Scouts Reggie Ragland Jersey , Coaches and Executives Rank the Top 10 Players in the NFL | Bleacher ReportCan the Cincinnati Bengals contain Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes? | Cincinnati.comThese are troubling times for two of the Chiefs’ biggest rivals | Kansas City StarThe real reason Joe’s KC barbecue will open this Sunday has nothing to do with Chiefs | Kansas City StarWeek 7 NFL injuries: Broncos rule five players out, Hilton practices in full, Tannehill and Allen out | CBS SportsAround the leagueNFL owners reportedly worried about Chargers in L.A., team’s revenue projection drops $250M | CBS SportsBelichick on Khalil Mack: No player is in L.T.’s class | NFL‘Detail’ to feature NBA, NFL and UFC content | ESPNThe NFL Should Consider Banning Vontaze Burfict | Sports IllustratedNick Bosa leaving Ohio State to prepare for NFL draft | NFLIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideNo, Derrick Johnson isn’t the answer for the Chiefs defenseChiefs Stock Report: Whose stock is rising — or falling — after the loss to the PatriotsLast week, we talked about the difficulty in calling the top of the market. This week, many outside of Kansas City will wonder if the Kansas City Chiefs have plateaued. They ran into the market leader — showing they are legitimate competition — but weren’t quite able to get over the hump. Still http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-spencer-ware-jersey , the team left with a great deal of confidence and resolve.NFL already seeing the Mahomes effect when it comes to TV ratings...Social Media Information:AP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC Hall of Fame tight end Tony Gonzalez might have gotten caught up in the moment, and the location.After the former Chiefs and Falcons tight end was elected to the Hall on Saturday, he did some local pandering with Atlanta television station WSB.“The Falcons, honestly, it made my career to come here,” Gonzalez said. “It really did. Nothing against Kansas City, I was there 12 years, but only three playoff games. But when I got to Atlanta Womens Carlos Hyde Jersey , it’s like all of a sudden you’re part of this winning organization, . . .”As you might imagine, Chiefs fans may not have received that news well, and math may be on their side.In 12 seasons with the Chiefs, Gonzalez made the All-Pro team five times. He caught 916 passes for 10,940 yards and 76 touchdowns for Kansas City.In five seasons with the Falcons, Gonzalez made the All-Pro team once. He caught 409 passes for 4,187 yards and 35 touchdowns in Atlanta.He won his only career playoff game for the Falcons Demarcus Robinson Jersey , but he was 1-3 in the postseason in Atlanta compared to 0-3 in Kansas City, so it’s not exactly like he went from the Buccaneers to the Patriots.In fact, the Chiefs actually have a much better record over the course of history, with a .528 winning percentage (469-419-12) that’s just behind the Steelers all-time mark, while the Falcons have the third-worst winning percentage among active franchises (.442, 358-452-6). Gonzalez caught them on a bit of a hot streak, but the Falcons went 42 years without back-to-back winning seasons, so he might have been overstating the whole “winning organization” thing a bit.But because he’s a good guy http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-mitch-morse-jersey , he recorded a message to Chiefs fans, saying the initial remarks were for the Atlanta audience.“Kansas City Chief fans, I just want to tell you from the bottom of my heart, thank you,” he said, via the . “The 12 years I spent there were fantastic. I always tell people I became a man, obviously, on the field but off the field as well out in Kansas City. The fan support I had out there was second to none. It’s diehards.”Honestly Womens Xavier Williams Jersey , his accomplishments transcend the record of either franchise, so there’s not much to apologize for, other than a few bruised feelings for Chiefs fans who had to watch a 13-3 Super Bowl and wonder what might have been.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 501 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de