Buffalo Bills rookie cornerback Tre’Davious

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 12.08.2019 05:41
von zhangzk • 125 Beiträge

ORCHARD PARK Quinnen Williams Jersey , N.Y. (AP) — White shook nervously in anger at his locker Thursday while accusing Patriots Rob Gronkowski of being a dirty player for blindsiding him in the back of the head.As for the NFL issuing Gronkowski a one-game suspension for the hit last Sunday, White turned away from the television cameras and muttered: “It’s a joke, dog.” White then turned back toward the cameras and said he didn’t know what to say.“He is what he did. A dirty shot. So what’s that make him? A dirty player. Simple,” White said.“I’m laying there. He snuck me. My back turned. He could’ve broken my neck,” he added. “I’ve got a son to raise http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/jachai-polite-jersey , and all of that. People don’t think of that when they just react.”White made his first comments since being hit by Gronkowski with 4:50 left in Buffalo’s 23-3 loss to the Patriots. White lay near the New England sideline after intercepting a Tom Brady pass.White had already been touched by a Patriots player when Gronkowski led with his forearm and struck White in the back of the helmet. Gronkowski was penalized for unnecessary roughness, then issued a one-game suspension by the NFL a day later.Listed at 6-foot-6 and 265 pounds, Gronkowski used his full force in landing on White, who is 5-foot-11 and 192 pounds.White was dazed and immediately evaluated for a concussion. He was cleared from the NFL’s concussion protocol on Thursday, putting him in a position to play Sunday when Buffalo (6-6) hosts Indianapolis (3-9).“Yeah Chuma Edoga Jersey , I’m (ticked) off about it. I’m definitely (ticked) off,” White said.“Real guys don’t do that. From where I’m from, stuff like that don’t fly,” he added. “I’m glad I had my mouthpiece in. I probably could’ve bit my tongue off. I bit my lip pretty bad. Terrible headache. It is what it is, man http://www.newyorkjetsteamonline.com/trevon-wesco-jersey , he did what he wanted to do.”Gronkowski apologized for the hit following the game by saying he acted out of frustration.“Just want to apologize to Tre’Davious White. I don’t really believe in the type of shots like that,” Gronkowski said. “It just happened naturally through emotions and frustrations.”White didn’t want to hear it.“No. His intentions were what he did,” White said. “A man don’t do that.”It’s not lost on him that the Bills travel to play New England on Dec. 24.“Oh, I’m not worried about it. I’ll take it one game at a time,” White said. “We’ll see what happens.” EAGAN Alexander Mattison Jersey , Minn. — The Minnesota Vikings will make former tight end Steve Jordan the 25th member of their Ring of Honor this season.More Vikings coveragePhotos of the Week: 7/21/19 – 7/27/19Rookie Bradbury is central figure to Vikings’ overhauled offensive lineVikings depth at cornerback being tested, Hughes still not clearedPlayers to watch at Minnesota Vikings 2019 training campTop Tweets: Vikings WR Diggs makes push for All-NFL Style TeamThe ceremony will be Oct. 24, at halftime of Minnesota’s game against Washington. Jordan, a seventh-round draft pick out of Brown who played all 13 of his NFL seasons with the Vikings from 1982-94, is third in franchise history with 498 receptions behind Cris Carter and Randy Moss. Jordan went to six straight Pro Bowls from 1986-91 http://www.minnesotavikingsteamonline.com/dru-samia-jersey , leading all tight ends in the league during that span in receptions and yards.Jordan received the news Wednesday from Vikings executive Kevin Warren, just before a scheduled pep talk to players before practice.He’s the father of star New Orleans Saints defensive end Cameron Jordan.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 318 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de