Is the landscape of the Minnesota Vikings’ wide rece

in Allgemeines 02.08.2019 04:59
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

ivers changing?Chad Beebe Kirk Cousins Jersey , playing in his second NFL game, was active for 29 offensive snaps in Chicago — the same amount as former first-round pick Laquon Treadwell.Beebe ran 23 routes and caught his only target for an 18-yard gain in the fourth quarter. Treadwell, who ran 17 routes, was targeted four times and caught one pass for seven yards. He drew a pass interference call and the Bears intercepted a pass on two of his other targets.Now, the two receivers really play different positions — Beebe in the slot and Treadwell primarily on the outside. Giving Beebe snaps over Treadwell would mean Adam Thielen, who runs over 60 percent of his routes from the slot Adrian Peterson Jersey , would get more work on the outside.One thing is for certain: Beebe passed up Brandon Zylstra on the depth chart. Zylstra was on the field for one offensive play. The Vikings seem comfortable with the Minnesota native playing mostly special teams.<em>Other notes from Sunday’s snap counts:</em>— Aldrick Robinson was back to doing Aldrick Robinson things. He played in just nine snaps but caught two passes for 24 yards … and a touchdown, of course. Four of Robinson’s nine catches this year are for scores.— Everson Griffen was on the field for 80 percent of the defensive snaps, his highest percentage of playing time since Week 2 against Green Bay.— Due to the Vikings abandoning the run early, Latavius Murray played in a season-low six snaps. He rushed four times for five yards.— Danielle Hunter was held without a sack for just the second time in 10 games. He was active in 84 percent of the snaps.— Ameer Abdullah was effective as a kick returner, averaging 28.5 yards per return in his Vikings debut. He was on the field for exactly one offensive snap and caught a pass from Kirk Cousins for a 10-yard gain.— Thielen played in 100 percent of the snaps for the second time this season.OFFENSEPLAYERPlays (67)%O’Neill67100%Elflein67100%Reiff67100%Cousins67100%Thielen67100%Remmers67100%Diggs6293%Rudolph6191%Cook5988%Compton3654%Isidora3146%Beebe2943%Treadwell2943%Conklin913%Robinson812%Murray69%Ham34%Zylstra11%Abdullah11%DEFENSEPLAYERPlays (74)%Harris74100%Kendricks74100%Smith74100%Rhodes6993%Waynes6689%Hunter6284%Griffen5980%Alexander5878%Wilson5676%Richardson5574%Joseph5270%Weatherly2635%T. Johnson2331%Gedeon2230%Hill1520%J. Johnson1520%Kearse1419%Anthony Barr among 2018’s most disappointing players so far In the early portion of the 2018 NFL season, whenever something has gone wrong for the Minnesota Vikings John Randle Jersey , it seems as though linebacker Anthony Barr is connected to it in some way. Whether it’s through any fault of his own or not. . .such as being stuck in coverage against a wide receiver, for example. . .it just seems like we haven’t been getting the Anthony Barr we’ve become accustomed to throughout much of his NFL career.Bill Barnwell of ESPN has taken notice of this, and in his column recapping the first quarter of the 2018 NFL season named Barr as his “Most Disappointing Player.” Here’s what Barnwell had to say about #55:I’m not going to speculate on why Barr hasn’t had the rough start he has in 2018 thus far, and as both Barnwell and I stated here, not everything bad that has happened to him so far this year has been his fault. I don’t know if Barr’s lack of impact. . .positive impact, in any case. . .is connected to his contract or anything like that Alan Page Jersey , or if this is simply a matter of how he’s being used.After all, we heard this offseason that the Vikings wanted to use Barr more frequently as an edge rusher. I’m not sure if I’ve just missed it or whatever the case might be, but I don’t know if I’ve actually seen Barr line up with his hand in the dirt at any point this season. You would think that in the absence of Everson Griffen that the Vikings might be doing more things along those lines to generate more pass rush, but as I said. . .unless I’ve just flat out missed it, I haven’t seen anything like that so far this year.If the Vikings are going to turn around their defensive slide from the first quarter of this season, getting Barr back to making positive plays in both the run and the pass game would be a pretty solid start. Hopefully we’ll see some of that going forward Randy Moss Jersey , starting this Sunday in Philadelphia.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 417 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de