Thorsday Open Thread"Good Morning!I hope you’re

in Allgemeines 26.07.2019 05:47
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

having a great work week Garrett Bradbury white jersey , from some of the comments it’s going really quiet here on Friday, this weekend and Monday as most of you are gearing up for a 3 or 4 day weekend.I’ll be around as this is my week off and I don’t have anything special planned other than throwing some cow or deer on the grill this weekend.Let’s carry on with our news and links open thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Drop by for some fan wisdom, snark and have another cup of coffee.Around the DN since our last open thread:Norse Code Podcast Episode 276: Hooray for Metaphors with Arif and James.Stefon Diggs missed a couple days of OTAs, and seriously who cares by Chris.Vikings Offensive Line: Garrett Bradbury starts OTAs at center also by Chris.Not quite Vikings related, but Hockey Wilderness is looking for its next manager, details are available here.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.comHead Coach Mike Zimmer addressed the media following OTA No. 2 and discussed Stefon Diggs’ absence, working with Xavier Rhodes, the Kirk Cousins-Garrett Bradbury dynamic, TE Kyle Rudolph’s situation and more.TE Kyle Rudolph addressed the media following OTA No. 2 on Wednesday.Watch highlights from the second OTA of the 2019 offseason for the Vikings, which took place on Wednesday at the TCO Performance Center.CB Xavier Rhodes addressed the media following OTA No. 2 on Wednesday.Pat Elflein welcomes move to guard Garrett Bradbury Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , and the chance to mentor Garrett Bradbury.From Matthew Coller at SkorNorth.com back to full health, Pat Elflein is ready to step into left guard role.Also from Matthew, will the Vikings and Kyle Rudolph resolve contract standoff soon?League news: From NFL.com the Redskins sign Jon Bostic, place Reuben Foster on IR.Dak Prescott submits counteroffer to Dallas Cowboys.NFL awards 2021, 2023 drafts to Cleveland, Kansas City. (no announcement was made about the 2022 draft, they must still be considering my proposal to host it at my house)Divisional playoff games get later Sunday starts, every market will have three games on Sunday. We come to today’s media selection: ZZ Top - La GrangeAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Stitched , if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.With that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up & tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waiter, try the pork rinds and Welcome Aboard! I’m freezing just watching it"Over the course of the past couple of weeks, you’ve probably seen some FanPosts from one of our fellow Minnesota Vikings fans, Admiral BigGun, raising money for his annual “Polar Plunge” to benefit the Special Olympics. Well, today was the day for it, and he was kind enough to share it with everyone on social media, so I’ll put it up here for everyone to see.Gotta love the full-on belly flop Garrett Bradbury black jersey , don’t ya?The Special Olympics is an outstanding cause, and though I’m not sure how many folks donated to Admiral BigGun through DN here, it looks like he managed to raise quite a bit of money.Over $1,500 is nothing to sneeze at, folks. That’s going to do quite a bit to support the athletes in a number of different ways.Big kudos to Admiral BigGun and everyone else that took part in the Polar Plunge in doing their part to help Special Olympics. One of these days, once I’ve relocated to the Great White North again for good, I’d be tempted to get in on this as well, I think.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 103 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de