Kareem Hunt went unclaimed on N

in Allgemeines 19.07.2019 08:26
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

FL waivers Monday Mecole Hardman Jersey Cheap , three days after a video was released that showed the star running back shoving and kicking a woman in an incident that ultimately led to his release by the Kansas City Chiefs.Police did not charge Hunt with a crime, but the Chiefs released him for being untruthful with them about what happened during the February incident. Hunt currently is on the commissioner's exempt list and cannot play even if another team signs him. The NFL says it is continuing its investigation.Also on Monday, a police report surfaced in which a suburban Kansas City man told police that Hunt was among a group of men that assaulted him during a nightclub altercation in January.The incident happened Jan. 11 at Mosaic, a club in downtown Kansas City. The 38-year-old victim was treated at a hospital for a broken rib, broken nose and other injuries. But as was the case in the assault captured on a Cleveland hotel security camera, no criminal charges were filed in the case.The Chiefs declined to comment on the January incident."I think I'm hoping and would like Kareem to get help along, you know, obviously with everybody involved in it," Chiefs coach Andy Reid said more broadly. "I just think it's a tough deal. It's not a win-win situation for anybody, the young lady (in the Cleveland incident) included."My prayers are that everybody involved gets help there most of all," Reid said Mecole Hardman Jersey Womens , "because we're all in this fraternity in our earth-life, and we're all living together."Hunt acknowledged he misled the Chiefs about the incident in Cleveland during a live interview with ESPN on Sunday. He also apologized to those that were affected by his actions."You can't really explain it. The video shows it," Hunt said. "I was in the wrong and I'm not that type of person. I'm really disappointed and embarrassed in myself."Hunt admitted he may have anger issues, and he said that "I've taken action to learn from this." But when asked whether he had sought counseling, Hunt said he had not."I feel like everybody gets a little angry sometimes, and I'm going to get treatment on it. I want to make sure nothing like this ever happens again," he said. "I've worked my whole entire life. I've gave everything and sacrificed for this. And if I get another shot, the team won't regret it."Last month, the Redskins claimed linebacker Reuben Foster off waivers after he was released by the 49ers following a domestic violence arrest in Tampa, Florida. It was only the latest in a series of legal troubles for Foster, who remains on the exempt list and is facing a league suspension.Washington drew criticism for the signing Mecole Hardman Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , and coach Jay Gruden admitted Foster might never play for the Redskins. But they would retain his rights if he ever steps on the field again.Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce said he has not spoken to Hunt, but sent him a text message."I let him know that we are thinking of him and that he's always going to be our brother, and to let a few things settle down," Kelce said. "He needs to understand some things, how people are viewing him right now. I'll eventually get to him and get in his ear. He knows we love him."Lions tight end Michael Roberts, who played with Hunt at Toledo, said he briefly spoke with Hunt since the video was released. Roberts said he's hopeful that Hunt winds up back in the NFL."Other than be supportive, there's not much you can say to him or anyone in that situation," Roberts said." It's just about the next step for him and his mental (state) and whatever organization he, you know, hopefully ends up with."I just hope he does (play again) Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Stitched ," Roberts added. "I know this is what he wants, what he strives for. We were together when we had nothing. I just wish him the best and also to not take any attention from the woman. I hope she mentally is dealing with it all as well."AP freelancer Matt Schoch in Detroit contributed to this report. LOS ANGELES 鈥?The NFL moved the Rams’ Monday night showdown with the Kansas City Chiefs from Mexico City to Los Angeles on Tuesday due to the poor condition of the field at Azteca Stadium.The league announced the extraordinary decision six days before one of the most-anticipated regular-season games of the year.In a news release, the league said it determined that the recently re-sodded field at Mexico City’s historic stadium “does not meet NFL standards for playability and consistency, and will not meet those standards by next Monday.”The Rams (9-1) will host the Chiefs (9-1) at the Coliseum instead. The much-anticipated game is just the fifth meeting since 1970 between teams with one or fewer losses in Week 11 or later.The decision creates a morass of logistical concerns for the teams and fans traveling to Mexico, and it disappoints thousands of Mexican fans eager to see a marquee matchup in North America’s most populous city. But the league consulted with the players’ association and local officials before deciding it couldn’t risk the players’ health on a damaged field.“The combination of a difficult rainy season and a heavy multi-event calendar of events at the stadium have resulted in significant damage to the field that presents unnecessary risks to player safety and makes it unsuitable to host an NFL game,” said Mark Waller, the NFL’s executive vice president of international. “As a result, we have determined that moving the game is the right decision, and one that we needed to announce now in order to allow our teams and fans to make alternate arrangements.”Azteca officials changed the playing surface from natural grass to a hybrid in May, but the turf hasn’t been ideal for several months. Concern about the field grew in recent days when aerial photos of the stadium showed serious damage to the grass, particularly on the end of the stadium recently used for a major concert.Cruz Azul Mecole Hardman black jersey , the Liga MX soccer club that shares the stadium with Club America, played a tournament game on the field last Saturday in noticeably poor conditions. Coach Pedro Caixinha expressed concern, and the NFL continued working with groundskeepers to improve the field.“The long and unusual rain season, as well as the calendar of events with third parties in Estadio Azteca, might be a factor for the grass to be far from optimal conditions,” Azteca Stadium authorities said in a press release.The Rams are required to keep the Coliseum available as a backup in case of a problem with international games. They immediately announced plans for ticket sales starting Wednesday, with season ticket holders allowed to buy their own seats and up to four more.The Rams also will give away thousands of seats to first responders and people affected by recent tragedies in Southern California. Deadly wildfires have ravaged several areas near the Rams’ training complex in Thousand Oaks for the past week, and 12 people were killed in a mass shooting in Thousand Oaks last Wednesday night.The move also creates big logistical obstacles for “Monday Night Football” broadcaster ESPN, which will have to shift its operations back to the West Coast.“We have been in communication with the NFL and we understand the league’s decision,” the network said in a statement. “We are already in the process of adjusting our plans and will be ready to present this much-anticipated matchup on Monday Night Football from Los Angeles. We also remain committed to identifying future opportunities with the league to engage its already strong fan base in Mexico.”Azteca hosted the first regular-season game ever held outside the U.S. in 2005 when Arizona beat San Francisco. The stadium has hosted several NFL exhibitions, and the Oakland Raiders Mecole Hardman Jersey Mens , Houston Texans and New England Patriots all played regular-season games there over the past two years.The Rams played in England in each of the previous two seasons, and they are expected to have another international game next season, as required of teams playing in a temporary home stadium.Both the Rams and the Chiefs were due to play in Mexico for the first time next week. Kansas City has played just one regular-season game outside the U.S., going to London in 2015.The Rams are in the third of four seasons at the Coliseum before their new multi-billion-dollar stadium complex in Inglewood opens in 2020. The venerable Coliseum hasn’t hosted a “Monday Night Football” game since October 1985, and the Rams haven’t hosted a game there on a Monday night since 1979, before they moved to Anaheim and then St. Louis.The Rams traveled to Colorado Springs, Colorado, on Monday to spend their week of practice in high altitudes to prepare for Mexico City’s conditions 鈥?and they plan to stay put anyway.Several players and coaches are still displaced from their homes near their training complex in Thousand Oaks by evacuations due to fire danger, and the Rams already transported the families and friends of many players and employees to Colorado Springs. The Rams currently plan to fly home on the weekend.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 30 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de