WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019

in Allgemeines 25.06.2019 05:44
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

Well David Edwards Jersey nfl draft , this is new!"NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2019 NFL Draft2019 NFL Mock DraftsNew four-round mock draft for Los Angeles Rams leads off with unusual pick at #31New,70commentsWell, this is new!CDTShareTweetShareShareNew four-round mock draft for Los Angeles Rams leads off with unusual pick at #31LSU Tigers CB Greedy Williams in action against the Miami Hurricanes, Sep. 2, 2018.Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY SportsChad Reuter dropped a four-round mock draft yesterday at NFL.com that started off with a big trade at #2 and involved a pretty unusual pick for the Los Angeles Rams at #31.Reuter gets things going after the #1 pick du jour by following the Arizona Cardinals’ selection of Oklahoma Sooners QB Kyler Murray by having the Oakland Raiders trade for the #2 overall pick from the San Francisco 49ers to take Missouri Tigers QB Drew Lock.Nothing else crazy in his first, though I think having Florida Gators OT Jawaan Taylor going to the Jacksonville Jaguars at #7 is the highest I can recall.Edge watch knows this first round well. Kentucky Wildcats EDGE Josh Allen, Michigan Wolverines EDGE Rashan Gary and Mississippi St. Bulldogs EDGE Montez Sweat are all gone in the top 10. Florida State Seminoles EDGE Brian Burns goes at #19 to the Tennessee Titans and Clemson Tigers DE Clelin Ferrell heads to the Raiders at #24.Popular Rams mock pick N.C. State Wolfpack OL Garrett Bradbury goes to the Kansas City Chiefs at #29. Miss. St. S Johnathan Abram, himself a popular option for the Rams in mocks, comes off a pick later just as the Rams are on the clock.So Reuter has the Rams going an unconventional route:Hard to have issue here. Williams has been long thought of to be out of the Rams’ range and, as Reuter notes, our CB1 and CB2 are both in contract years this season. Oh and the CB3 in CB Troy Hill. Oh and the CB4, CB Sam Shields, is no longer a Ram. Oh and the CB5, CB Dominique Hatfield, is also in a contract year. Oh and the CB6, Kevin Peterson Custom David Edwards Jersey , is also in a contract year.The only outside cornerback under contract after this year is the seventh cornerback on the depth chart, CB Darious Williams.So no issue with a prospect like Greedy being adding five years of consistency to the position depth chart. I would still anticipate (and advocate) a trade down, but in terms of the pick itself it’s hard not to like.If you’re looking at a short drop into the 2nd, it’s easy to like Reuter’s options for the Rams. Of the seven picks from #35-41, six of them would make sense in Miss St. DT Jeffery Simmons, Delaware Blue Hens S Nasir Adderley, Texas A&M Aggies C Erik McCoy, Florida S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, Maryland Terrapins S Darnell Savage, Jr., and Louisiana Tech Bulldogs EDGE Jaylon Ferguson. With roster gaps on the offensive line and everywhere on defense, plenty of picks thereafter look suitable should the Rams find their way into the back 2⁄3 of the second somehow. Of course, the same holds for round 3 until we get to the Rams at #94:I’m not a huge fan of Keke’s, but we’re nearly at the 100th pick so prospects at this point are going to have some significant flaws. Position-wise, Reuter doesn’t even mention the likelihood of DL Michael Brockers playing his final season as a Ram.Next up:Even if Noteboom and Allen can supplant their predecessors, someone has to then fill Noteboom and Allen’s 2018 backup roles. Plus Discount David Edwards Jersey , Jordan could still challenge for time this year even with Noteboom and Allen having a leg up with a year of experience with the Rams’ coaching staff.One pick of note here in the third? Oregon Ducks EDGE Jalen Jelks at #102 to the Baltimore Ravens. I remember seeing Jelks in first-round mocks! God bless mocks.Round 4. So many great prospects with huge potential ceilings and great value picks. Iowa St. Cyclones RB David Montgomery to the Buffalo Bills at #112 is pretty much a perfect selection. USC Trojans RT Chuma Edoga is a sneaky good option #116 for the Miami Dolphins. Stanford Cardinal RB Bryce Love at #120 would’ve gotten you mocked online a year ago. Old Dominion Monarchs EDGE Oshane Ximines was a first-round option a month ago. Oklahoma OL Bobby Evans at #132 is baffling to me. Man, this fourth round looks amazing!As for the Rams, they wrap up round 4 with:This might be one of the few options here I don’t like. That’s largely due to my belief that Malcolm Brown should be fine as a backup to Gurley and that I anticipate Gurley to be just as healthy to start 2019 as he was a year ago. And if Brown’s healthy (and there’s no reason to plan on him not being as much), spending an early Day 3 pick on running back just doesn’t seem appropriate for a team with the highest-paid running back in the NFL that just took a running back in the draft a year ago (Turf Show Radio whispers of John Kellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy).Overall, it’s a fine four-round class that’s not too heavy on immediate roster gaps (smart!) while waiting for prospect skill growth issues until Day 3 (also smart!).I don’t like the lack of a trade, but we can’t ask for everything.What say you, Rams fans?Game balls: LA Rams vs Seattle Seahawks Cory LittletonIt may seem funny to give a game ball to the Rams “mike” linebacker in a game where the opposition rushed for 190 yards, but here we go. Littleton came up big when it needed most.During Seattle’s final push to get back into field goal range at the end of the game, Littleton made two stellar plays. The first was when he leapt with both arms in the air like he was playing volleyball in Hermosa Beach, and swatted down Russell Wilson’s pass attempt.The next play Littleton blitzed up the middle, but didn’t over commit, and consequently remained in front of Wilson as he scampered backward and to the sideline, only to toss the ball away. The Rams were a completion and field goal from losing the game, and thanks to Littleton they escaped. Oh yeah, plus he blocked another punt. Robert WoodsWith Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp out of the game due to concussion protocol, Robert Woods valiantly carried the load with a little help from Josh Reynolds at times. At times Woods really looks like a throwback from the Greatest Show on Turf Austin Blythe Jersey , silky smooth like Isaac Bruce and always in the right place. Woods finished with five receptions for 92 yards, to go with a 56-yard jetsweep.Jared GoffIt was fun to see Jared Goff have to play with some adversity in the form of losing two of his favorite targets and facing a bit more pressure. Though circumstances changed, his poise seemed the same. Sure a ball slipped out of his hand and he threw another red zone pick, but he just kept battling. He ended up 23/32 for 321 yards. His rating was low, 76.0, but that was partly due to his Hail Mary interception at the end of the first half. Goff seems officially ready to play in hostile environments. Cooper KuppThough Kupp only played in the first half, he had six catches for 90 yards and a touchdown. Coming into the season I wondered if Kupp would improve much since he already seemed so polished coming out of Eastern Washington. But Kupp seems to have become an even more reliable target for Jared Goff, and is currently on pace to end up with 76 receptions for over 1,100 yards and about 13 touchdowns.Todd GurleyYardage-wise it wasn’t a monster day for Gurley, but he seemed in control when tapped and netted three more touchdowns. At times the offense leaned heavily on the pass, but Gurley was ready to roll and extend plays at plenty of critical junctures. When you look at how running backs often hit an early wall in their careers, perhaps “under-usage” isn’t the worst thing in the world. McVay knows dude.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 185 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de