ugh preparation, the Argo starting 12 be able to find opp

in Literatur 20.06.2019 05:32
von miaowang123 • 300 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- Dustin Johnson moved down the coast of California and brought his game with him Thursday in the Northern Trust Open. So did Jimmy Walker. Johnson made six birdies on a warm, sunny day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead when the opening round was suspended by darkness. Walker birdied his last three holes and was in the large group at 67 that included Francesco Molinari of Italy and Torrey Pines winner Scott Stallings. Four days ago, Johnson closed with a 66 in the grey, cold weather of Pebble Beach to finish one shot behind Walker. In conditions that could not have been any different -- and could not have been any better -- he made birdie on all of the par 5s at Riviera and only had one bogey on his card, at the long par-3 fourth. The only comparison was the quality of his golf. "It was cold, windy and wet at Pebble on Sunday. Here, its not a lot of wind and perfect conditions. Its sunny and a really nice temperatures," Johnson said. "Its still golf, though. Youve still got to adjust no matter what youre doing." That was no trouble for Walker, whose victory in the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am was his third of the season. He drove his RV down from the Monterey Peninsula, got up at 4:30 a.m. Wednesday to appear on Golf Channel, and then went right back to work. Walker was in the middle of the pack until his tee shot on the par-3 16th settled just over a foot from the cup. He nearly reached the par-5 17th in two to set up a simple birdie, then finished with one of his best shots -- an 8-iron from 184 yards out of a flyer lie in the rough to the back of the green and a 30-foot putt. "Its four more days of golf," Walker said. "You can ride the momentum of really good play. But everyone started at even and you just have to be like, Lets go get it again." It was a glorious day off Sunset Boulevard, and Riviera was in ideal shape -- firm and fast, particularly on the greens. The warmth meant a little more distance, such as the 349-yard tee shot Johnson hammered down the middle of 13th fairway, a slight dogleg left framed by eucalyptus trees. That left him only 97 yards, and he stuffed it. And on the par-5 17th -- 608 yards up the hill, no help from wind -- he reached it in two and had a two-putt from just over 20 feet. His only glitch was coming up just short of the green and in the bunker on the 225-yard fourth. Johnson isnt playing a lot this season, but when he does, he plays well. He already has a win at the HSBC Champions in Shanghai. He shared the 54-hole lead at Kapalua and tied for sixth, and then took off four weeks before returning at Pebble Beach. That was a good sign for Johnson, who said he doesnt have a good history of playing well in the first event after a long break. "This time, I stayed with it. I worked hard at home," Johnson said. "It was tough at Pebble because of the weather, and it was hard to keep your concentration." Life is bliss right now for Walker, who is going for his third win in California this season, starting with the Frys.com Open at CordeValle in October. The only struggle was a bogey on the par-5 11th when his tee shot just missed the fairway and buried in a small indentation in the long grass. He followed that with another bogey on the tough 12th, and then rallied at the end. "I dont know what its like for some of those guys that are winning 40 times and they have done this a ton," Walker said. "But right now, enjoy it. Its fun. Its a good place to be." Jim Furyk, Keegan Bradley and Rickie Fowler were among those at 68. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., and David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., opened with a 1-under 70. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., shot a 71. Jordan Spieth looked as though he might be among the leaders after holing out from 125 yards for eagle on No. 7 to reach 3 under. He was in position for a birdie on the 11th until leaving a shot in the greenside bunker and missing the par putt. Spieth caught a huge break on the next hole when his tee shot was hooking out-of-bounds until hitting a tree, though he had to scramble for bogey. He also made three par putts in the 5-foot range to hold it together, but dropped a shot on the 18th when he tried to punch a hybrid around some Eucalyptus trees. He had a 73. Spieth was playing with Fred Couples -- the 20-year-old Texan was born a year after Couples won the Masters -- and the old guy held his own. Couples had a lost ball on his second shot at No. 11 and made double bogey, rallied with two birdies and then made bogey on the final hole for a 72. Couples is playing the Northern Trust Open for the 32nd time. DIVOTS: The 10th hole was perilous as ever at 314 yards, especially for Scott Verplank. He took two shots from the front bunker and three from the back on his way to an 8. "That was fun," Verplank said. The rest of the day wasnt. The 49-year-old Verplank, who has been battling injuries the last few years, withdrew with a bad back. ... Billy Hurley missed last week at Pebble Beach because his wife, Heather, gave birth to their first daughter (and third child), Madison Joy. Then, he got in as an alternate when Harrison Frazar withdrew. Hurley opened with a 70. Wholesale Rams Jerseys . -- Each time the Utah Jazz threatened Memphis lead, the Grizzlies responded with defensive stops. John Kelly Jersey . Braden Calverts Winnipeg rink rallied to defeat Italy 8-7. After giving up three points in the second end, Calvert came back with a single, then stole two more points in the next two ends to tie it up at the fifth-end break. http://www.cheapramsjerseyschina.com/ . Fifth-seeded Cilic gained his fourth title in Zagreb and became the third Croat overall to win at least 10 career titles. Cilic also lifted his career record in Zagreb to 22-4, winning 20 of his last 21 matches at the event. Jamil Demby Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre. Justin Lawler Jersey . "Im proud of him," Jones said in an interview from Sacramento, site of the UFCs weekend televised card. "I think hes listening to his body and hes doing what makes him happy and thats what life is about ultimately.Toronto at Winnipeg Optimism is high in Winnipeg. A new head coach, new quarterback and new attitude to start the 2014 season. But I am not sure if they have the personnel yet to compete at the highest level consistently. And come Thursday Night, they do have to compete against a quarterback in Ricky Ray that completed 77 per cent of his passes last year and had a touchdown-to-interception ratio of 21-to-2. Drew Willy for Winnipeg is a complete unknown, so an immense advantage at quarterback for Toronto. Both teams are also unknown on defense. Can the Argos be dominate as a four man pass rush team, dropping eight into coverage? In Winnipeg, can Gary Etcheverry create game-changing pressure all night long or, through preparation, the Argo starting 12 be able to find opportunity all night long? Final point; there is also a special teams return advantage with Chad Owens over any returner in Winnipeg. The Bombers will have to play a near perfect game to win, while the Argos just need to stay calm in tough a atmosphere to win. Week 1, Game 1 - Argos over Bombers. Montreal at Calgary Both teams looked dreadful in their respective last exhibition games and normally I would not consider that an issue because they are exhibition games, But, Troy Smith was physically inaccurate with his passes and the combination of Drew Tate and Bo Levi Mitchell were no more efficient. Pure football logic says both teams will have better quarterback play working with the starters in preparation throughout the week and a repeat of last weeks performances should not happen. This one should be either a single touchdown win or even only a field goal, and I do like Calgary to create the win. Excellent special teams battle Saturday afternoon at McMahon Stadium. Larry Taylor, the former Stampeder on one side for Montreal, against Jock Sanders - the best free agent pick up of 2014, a former rider and presently a Stampeder. Calgary by no more than 6 -- maybe only 3. Edmonton at B.C. I think Edmonton may be a better team now then as the team back in October. Chris Jones ran aa tough training camp and as a first year head coach it always is.dddddddddddd To obtain early positive results, it should be. By the time Saturday turns into Sunday, we will get a much clearer picture of Eskimo football. Now, in BC Kevin Glen will be fine and even though they are young upfront, he should stay upright though the game. I really think the strength of BC will be the front seven on defense. Eric Taylor at one defensive tackle is underrated and Khalif Mitchell at the other with be effective. I think BC can make Edmonton one dimensional and create enough second and longs to win. Mike Reilly will be protected this year through design and personnel, but in a home opener, I like BC to win in the 4th. Lions over Eskimos. Hamilton at Saskatchewan The best game of Week 1, yet tough game for the Ticats to win in the opening week. I do not underestimate Hamilton. Last year, after five games they were 1-4 and by the end of the season had gone through 88 players and 57 different starters. Last year was about evaluating and molding and yet they made it to the Grey Cup. Kent Austin has a plan and you saw it develop as the season progressed. Last Thursday, seeing Zack Collaros was impressive. He has excellent in and out of pocket movement and is a thicker player than I thought - important because you know he will run. Hamilton will not start the season 1-4 this year and will not go through 88 players and 57 starters this year. But, I do think they will begin O-1. The single-biggest issue for Saskatchewan is who is the running back to replace Cory Sheets. That may not be decided until mid-season but they have to find one. Until the do, the strength of the Riders is a well-established offensive line and a winning quarterback that is coming off an excellent playoff run. Who will replace Kory Sheets, who will replace Weston Dressler and who will replace Craig Butler? All important questions to be answered. I do not expect either team to dominate but I do expect the best fans in CFL football to show up and make a difference. Riders in a close game. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

RE: ugh preparation, the Argo starting 12 be able to find opp

in Literatur 24.12.2019 17:32
von leka • 8 Beiträge

Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., shot a 71. Jordan Spieth looked as though he might be among the leaders after holing out from 125 yards for eagle on No. 7 to reach 3 under.

nach oben springen

in Literatur 29.12.2019 09:44
von alinadsouza • 37 Beiträge

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. blog comment sites

nach oben springen

in Literatur 02.01.2020 14:28

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. 0950-2783

nach oben springen

in Literatur 06.02.2020 08:01

I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information electric butterfly valve

nach oben springen

in Literatur 31.03.2020 19:03

Much thanks to you for setting aside an ideal opportunity to distribute this data extremely valuable! BandarQ Online

nach oben springen

RE:Carpet dx

in Literatur 08.03.2022 12:33
von Carpet dx • 2 Beiträge

Affection to peruse it, Waiting For More new Update and I Already Read your Recent Post its Great Thanks. carpet in dubai

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 260 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de