about 10 feet. Still, he didnt appear out of s

in So geht´s Los. 14.06.2019 05:58
von miaowang123 • 300 Beiträge

With two thrilling wins on Friday, the eighth-seeded Kentucky Wildcats and second-seeded Michigan Wolverines kept their championship dreams alive, and will now square off in the Midwest Region final on Sunday evening. Watch Kentucky vs. Michigan live on TSN at 5pm et/2pm pt. The winner will move on to the Final Four, a place both squads are very familiar, to battle Wisconsin next Saturday. Kentucky used a determined second-half comeback to down intrastate rival Louisville on Friday night. The Wildcats trailed until the final minutes of regulation, where they grabbed a slim lead and held on to advance. It was the opposite story for Michigan, which played Tennessee in the Sweet 16 two days ago. The Wolverines held a large advantage throughout the contest, but the Volunteers kept chipping away until it was a one-possession game. Michigan didnt let Tennessee complete the comeback though, thus setting up this showdown with the Wildcats. Kentucky leads the all-time series between these two programs, 4-2. The last time the squads met, Michigan pulled out an 81-78 overtime victory back in 1993. John Caliparis Wildcats struggled to find their identity this season, especially down the stretch. But the young squad, made up of mostly freshman and sophomores, got hot at the perfect time, and has beaten teams like defensive powerhouse Kansas State, top-seeded and previously unbeaten Wichita State, and defending national champion Louisville in this tournament. It was a gritty performance versus the Cardinals on Friday, and required some skillful free-throw shooting, particularly in the second half when they went 14-of-16 at the stripe. Freshman star Julius Randle provided yet another double-double in the win, notching 15 points to go with a team-best 12 rebounds. Dakari Johnson and Aaron Harrison each tallied 15 points in the win, and Andrew Harrison tacked on 14 for the Wildcats. Some Louisville foul trouble also helped Kentucky, as Montrezl Harrell and Stephan Van Treese both exited for the Cards after fouling out late. On a team that has a roster full of potential, but very little experience, Randle has stood out as not only a top NBA prospect, but as the teams leader and go-to scorer. He averages a double-double heading into this game, netting 15.1 ppg while bringing down a team-high 10.7 rpg. His .708 free-throw percentage was a big help down the stretch against Louisville. James Young, who fouled out against the Cardinals, is second on the team in scoring with 14.1 ppg, although Aaron Harrison is also averaging 14.1 ppg. His twin brother Andrew Harrison checks in with 11.1 ppg, adding a team-best 144 assists to his stat line. As a team, UK is putting up 75.4 ppg while allowing 66.5 ppg. At one point, Michigan held a 15-point lead in the second half before Tennessee mounted its comeback attempt. The Vols climbed to within one with six seconds left, but Michigans Jordan Morgan drew a foul, which gave the Wolverines a chance to create a bit more separation. Thanks to four players who scored in double figures, the Wolverines were able to fend off the surging Vols, whose Cinderella-like run came to an end in the Sweet 16. Morgan appropriately led the team in scoring with 15 points, adding a team- high seven rebounds in the process. Nik Stauskas had a below-average day shooting (5-of-12 from the field, 3-of-8 from 3-point range), but still chipped in 14 points in the win. Glenn Robinson III added 13 points for Michigan, and Caris LeVert contributed 10 with five assists. As a team, the Wolverines hit 55.1 percent of their total shots. With his 14-point effort on Friday, Stauskas saw his team-leading scoring average take a slight dip. He still nets 17.3 ppg, also adding team-bests in 3-point shooting percentage (.448) and assists (115). Robinson III checks in at second on the roster in scoring with his 13.1 ppg, and LeVert adds 13 ppg. Imagine what the Wolverines would be capable of if they had a healthy Mitch McGary, although Morgan has been nothing less than stellar in this tournament playing the role of the teams big man. Morgan averages a team-high in rebounding (5 rpg), and nets a club-best 69.4 percent of his field goal attempts. As a team, the Wolverines are scoring 74 ppg while giving up 64.8 ppg. New York Jets Chuma Edoga Jersey .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. Authentic New York Jets Jerseys . Assistant coach Glen Gulutzan said Thursday that Edler, who played Tuesday in Nashville, is out indefinitely. http://www.jetscheap.com/ . -- Crystal Webster avoided elimination at the 2013 Capital One Road to the Roar Olympic pre-trial curling tournament with an 8-5 win over Amber Holland on Thursday. Cheap New York Jets Jerseys Online . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals. Cheap New York Jets Gear . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable.PINEHURST, N.C. -- Graham DeLaet played his first round at the U.S. Open not unlike his first round at the Masters. There were some nerves and there werent any birdies. The Canadian ended up posting a five-over 75 on the Pinehurst No. 2 course that left him 10 back of the lead. “I got off to a rough start,” DeLaet acknowledged after his round. “It might have been just a little bit of nerves. I wasnt hitting my driver great and then a couple of short-game miscues.” DeLaet started with bogeys on two of the first three holes, including a three-putt on the 12th hole from about 10 feet. Still, he didnt appear out of sorts on the course in the early going and after a bogey on the par-3 15th, he settled into a nice stretch, rolling off nine-straight pars. “I felt I got in a pretty good rhythm for the majority of the middle part of my round,” he stated. “I wasnt really able to make birdies, but I had a couple of tap-in pars that kept it stress free.” He stumbled in, however, making what he called disappointing bogeys on two of the last three holes. An errant tee shot on seven that landed in a bunker led to a bogey while on the last hole he was unable to get on the green in two. “It was disappointing to bogey seven and nine coming in because, if I was able to finish at three over, I would have been pretty happpy,” he said.dddddddddddd The stats show that DeLaet made 10 fairways – above average for the field – and 11 greens, also above the average. But on the greens, the putter didnt seem to be working. He used his flat stick 33 times, far too many, but easily understandable on Pinehursts difficult greens. “Its tough,” summed up DeLaet. “Its a tough round of golf. I felt like I handled it well. Unfortunately, I just didnt execute coming in.” DeLaets score came on a day when the field posted the lowest scoring average at a U.S. Open since 2003. The course average was 73.23 and there were more under par scores on Day One than in the opening rounds of the previous two years combined. But on a course that is playing this tough and with few birdie holes on the course, planning a comeback is not as easy. DeLaet understands that and will try to stay the course as he did in the first round. “Its just being patient,” he stated. “I was proud of myself for doing that all day even though its hard to aim a nine-iron 30 feet from the hole just trying to make four, but thats kind of what you have to do. Well see what happens, if I get a little behind the eight ball I might have to press. “Im not completely out of it. I know that a good round [Friday] will go a long way to getting back into it.” Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 274 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de