We have our first trade!"With the action happening fas

in Allgemeines 12.06.2019 08:04
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

t and furious in Nashville Womens George Iloka Jersey , the Minnesota Vikings have made a trade with some of their picks in the 2019 NFL Draft.Trade between the Minnesota Vikings and Detroit LionsMinnesota Vikings receive: Round 3, Pick #24 (#88 overall) - Traded to Seattle Seahawks, Round 6, Pick #31 (#204 overall)Detroit Lions receive: Round 3, Pick #17 (#81 overall) - Will Harris, DB Dalvin Cook Jersey , Boston CollegeFor more on the Lions perspective on this trade, be sure to check out Pride of Detroit.The Vikings have traded the 17th pick of the third round, #81 overall, to the Detroit Lions. In exchange, the Vikings moved down seven spots in the third round to #88 overall, and also picked up Pick #31 in the sixth round http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-pat-elflein-jersey , #204 overall.The Lions then used the pick they acquired from the Vikings to draft Will Harris, a defensive back from Boston College.So, now the Vikings will be on the clock again at #88, which is just a few picks from now. This also gives the Vikings nine total picks, which is one short of Rick Spielman’s “magic number” of ten.What will the Vikings do with their next selection? Well, we’ll find out here shortly. Keep it tuned to The Daily Norseman so you can find out! Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz has played two games since returning from a torn ACL in Week Three Womens Harrison Smith Jersey , winning one and losing one. He definitely hasn’t lost a fan in offensive coordinator Mike Groh.“He looks great to me,” Groh told reporters on Tuesday regarding Wentz. “I mean, he’s got to wear the brace, which I imagine if we all walked around with a brace on it wouldn’t quite feel the same as it would without the brace. But I don’t see any real limitations in his mobility or pocket mobility to be able to scramble for a first down.”Asked whether Wentz has the same elusiveness as he did before the injury, Groh said, “I think he’s a pretty mobile quarterback for the size that he is. And in this league Jaleel Johnson Jersey , he does a good job of standing there, sliding the pocket, getting out of the pocket, and looking to run or throw once he breaks outside the pocket.”So how does 2018 post-injury Wentz compare to 2017 pre-injury Wentz?“I think he’s played well. I mean, for a guy that’s just played in two games, had really no preseason games to prepare at all http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-riley-reiff-jersey , Carson’s played really well for us. And we all have to raise the level of our game. That’s certainly not on Carson’s shoulders, it’s on all of us. And whether we won or lost on Sunday, we’d be sitting here saying the same things. There’s a lot of things we need to get better at to have the kind of season we want to have.”Wentz has three turnovers in two games, and he has been sacked nine times. The latter is more of a concern, given the propensity for injury.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 59 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de