Jermaine Whitehead Jersey White

in Spam 06.06.2019 09:38
von hongwei28 • 14 Beiträge

Simmons tore his ACL in February and was spotted on camera punching a woman in 2016."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections The APC PodcastPackers Film RoomFantasy Football AdviceCDTShareTweetShareSharePackers 2019 Draft Visits: Jeffery Simmons is in Green Bay on a top-30 visitDouglas DeFelice-USA TODAY SportsAs the Green Bay Packers continue to scout and interview with prospects during the lead-up to the 2019 NFL Draft http://www.packerslockerroom.com/authentic-marcedes-lewis-jersey , a host of players are coming to Lambeau Field this week for top-30 visits and local workouts. Many of them we know about because of media reporting, but in today’s social media age, several players are breaking news themselves.One such player is Jeffery Simmons, a defensive tackle from Mississippi State. Simmons posted on his Instagram account on Thursday that he is at Lambeau for an official visit (Thanks go to @SeedsofJake for finding the post first.)Simmons was a highly disruptive presence for the Bulldogs, starting in Starkville for three years. He had seven sacks in that time, all coming in his final two years with five in 2017 and two in 2018. He also had double-digit tackles for loss in both seasons, with 12 in 2017 and 18 in 2018.However, Simmons has both injury and off-the-field red flags. During his workouts in preparation for his Pro Day, Simmons suffered a torn ACL. Therefore Jermaine Whitehead Jersey , he is widely expected to spend his rookie season on injured reserve, with only a small chance of recovering in time to play in 2019.Simmons was not scheduled to attend the 2019 NFL Combine because of a violent incident during his final year of high school. Simmons repeatedly punched a woman in the street near his home in March of 2016, and the incident was recorded on a video camera. He has reportedly been a model citizen at MSU since arriving on campus — sentiments from both head coaches he has played for — but that incident will surely come up during interviews in today’s visit.In the past, the Packers have used top-30 visits to bring in and interview prospects with significant off-the-field issues. In 2017 they brought in Oklahoma running back Joe Mixon, who also punched a woman and had the incident recorded on video, and in 2016 they brought in Eastern Kentucky edge rusher Noah Spence, who was dismissed from Ohio Stateafter multiple failed drug tests. Clay Matthews appeared to disapprove of the Packers’ re-issuing his No. 52 so quickly after his free agency departure to the Rams. After the Packers tweeted out a photoshoped image of Rashan Gary wearing Matthews’ old jersey, Matthews replied, “The body’s not even cold yet lol.”Gary Womens Kevin King Jersey , a first-round draft pick, said Friday he requested 52.It perhaps for a different reason than expected, but the former Michigan star did realize it was Matthews’ old number.“Five minus 2 equals 3. I wore 3 in college,” Gary said, via Ryan Wood of the . “But Clay Matthews was a guy I used to watch his game a lot. I’m a bigger type of guy, but watching what he used to do, his passion for the game, man, I loved it. As soon as I saw it was open Jermaine Whitehead Jersey White , I had to take it.”Gary has a long way to go to live up to the number. Matthews left Green Bay as the franchise’s all-time leader in sacks with 83.5, and tied with Reggie White and Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila with four 10-sack seasons.“Coming to an organization like this, you understand the players that play here before you and the standard that you need to uphold,” Gary said. “Every time I wear that 52, it means a lot to me.”

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 261 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de