So many Spring Training portrait stock photos to sift through.

in Allgemeines 06.06.2019 04:28
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

"Arizona Diamondbacks News[D’backs.com] Kelly catches Greinke for first time vs. A’s - Velocity Gate 2K19 is in full swing for Zack Greinke. As we should know from seasons past. Grienke is now halfway through his contract with the Diamondbacks Josh Hader Jersey , his velocity is less of a concern than it would be with other starters because of his pitch mix and pinpoint command. The more pressing issue with him this Spring will be which of the three catchers who make the 25 man roster (bashes head against the wall) will catch him during the regular season. Newcomer Carson Kelly received the start behind the plate yesterday.[Arizona Sports] Zack Greinke debuts in spring, open to D-backs catcher options - [The Athletic] Steven Souza Jr. finally feeling normal, but don’t expect any more spring-training dives - One foot on the ground at all times, sir. Any additional injuries in the outfield could be particularly devastating to Mike Hazen’s stated goal of competing this season. Steven Souza Jr. reveals that his pectoral injury did not feel fully healed until January.[AZ Central] Top prospect Jon Duplantier looks good as Diamondbacks walk off A’s - Jon Duplantier also made a two inning appearance striking out two and walking one. MLB Gameday had him topping out around 97 MPH which is an encouraging sign considering his history of arm injuries. [Arizona Sports] D-backs CF Jarrod Dyson will receive MRI for discomfort in midsection - On the subject of being cognizant of prior injuries, Jarrod Dyson appears to be ailed by yet another core injury. He was coming off of sports hernia surgery when Arizona signed him in the winter of 2017 and missed time at the end of last season as well. It’s unfortunate that he has to pay this price for such elite speed. [D’backs.com] Marte adjusting to new position in CF - Ketel Marte received his anticipated start in center field. Dave McKay has been working with Marte extensively in the outfield in anticipation of the move from second base. It had been reported just this weekend that Lovullo was going to give it a week before Marte saw game action in center, but apparently McKay was able to convince the skipper that Marte was ready. Around The League[Los Angeles Times] Clayton Kershaw ‘didn’t feel great’ after playing catch Monday - I don’t wish injuries on any player regardless of what team he plays for. Ignoring the fact that Clayton Kershaw plays for the hated Los Angeles Dodgers Starlin Castro Jersey , his apparent shoulder injury appears to be more significant than his organization initially revealed. He played catch yesterday for the first time in four days, and the remarks were far from positive. [Cut4] This one-armed kid hit a home run in a game after a hitting lesson with Chris Carpenter - I never hit a home run with both arms, so that’s cool. Someone tell the kid in left field to look alive! Top o’ the... uh, early afternoon to ya! Mine’s a double..." for GuinnessTwo games on St. Patrick’s Day to follow. Getting under way at five minutes past the hour will be the road portion of proceedings. where Robbie Ray starts against the Rangers in Surprise. And then a few minutes later, at Salt River Fields, the White Sox are the visitors. Zack Greinke is pitching there http://www.marlinsfanproshop.com/authentic-starlin-castro-jersey , and the Brute Squad will be in attendance to ensure Chicago players are given a warm welcome. Me? I’m staying out of the way for now. We got a new bed base which needs to be assembled, and I will shortly be called upon to assist with the assemblage thereof. I’ve already lugged the old one out of the way, and I hear the sultry sounds of Mrs. SnakePit vacuuming in the distance. Probably why the cat has vanished.It’s interesting to see the two candidates for Opening Day starter, both pitching on the same day. No way to tell from that who will be getting the nod in 11 days time. Alex Avila is operating as Greinke’s “personal catcher” this time, though there seems some doubt as to whether anyone will be filling the role during the regular season. There are going to be some interesting roster decisions as we get closer to Opening Day, but I imagine we’ll try to hang onto those players who are out of options Martin Prado Jersey , for as long as possible. That way, we’ll have the best chance of sneaking them through waivers. Right now, we don’t even know what the roster construction will be. The White Sox game is on the radio, 98.7 Arizona Sports. For the other game, you might have luck if you have access to the road feed, one way or another... And finally http://www.marlinsfanproshop.com/authentic-starlin-castro-jersey , I’ll just leave this here:

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 299 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de