aid he expects much the same next week in Edmonton. "Its

in Eure Scrolls und Lineages 05.06.2019 05:44
von miaowang123 • 300 Beiträge

EDMONTON - Cory Conway and Mark Matthews each had two goals and three assists as the Edmonton Rush expanded their undefeated streak to eight games, edging the Toronto Rock 11-10 in National Lacrosse League action on Friday. Riley Loewen had two goals and two assists, Curtis Knight had a goal and three assists, Robert Church scored a goal and helped on another, and Jeremy Thompson, Jarrett Davis and Brett Mydske also scored for Edmonton (8-0). Kasey Beirnes had three goals and an assist for Toronto (4-5), Garrett Billings had six points with two goals and four assists, Stephan Leblanc scored two and assisted on two more, Josh Sanderson had a goal and two assists, Colin Doyle had a goal and one assist, and Scott Johnston also scored. Rock goaltender Nick Rose made 42 saves in the losing effort. Edmontons Aaron Bold stopped 37 shots for the win. Alex Goligoski Jersey . The Reds will host the Los Angeles Dodgers tonight in the opener of a four-game series at Great American Ball Park, and the debut matchup will feature a pair of pitchers whose recent resumes have included a fair number of bases-clearing hits. Oliver Ekman-Larsson Jersey . But its also a smart game. Theres more to the Kings than banging bodies. They take a toll mentally on their opponents. http://www.authenticcoyotespro.com/Michael-grabner-coyotes-jersey/ . He was set to become an unrestricted free agent on July 5th. The 34-year-old Laval, Que. native has played six seasons with the Penguins. Bobby Hull Jersey . Switzerland faces Belgium or Kazakhstan in the quarterfinals in April. Serbia dropped into the World Group playoffs in September. A confident Chiudinelli and Lammer defeated veteran doubles player Zimonjic and young Krajinovic 7-6 (3), 3-6, 7-6 (2), 6-2. Shane Doan Jersey . UCI President Brian Cookson said Wednesday the commission will investigate allegations "that the UCI has been involved in wrongdoing in the past -- allegations which have done so much to hurt the credibility of the UCI and our sport.OTTAWA -- Call it the best-case scenario for the Ottawa Fury FC. The young franchise played to a 0-0 draw Wednesday night against FC Edmonton at Keith Harris Stadium in the first leg of the Amway Canadian Championship. Considering this was just the third game in franchise history for the Fury, head coach Marc Dos Santos was pleased with the draw. "This is four times 45 minutes and now were at halftime of the game," said Dos Santos of the series. "If you asked me what would be the best score after leg one I would tell you I want to win 5-0. But the reality is, if you do tie, at least tie 0-0 at home." The two teams, who compete in the North American Soccer League, will meet next Wednesday in Edmonton for the final game of the home-and-home series. The winner, the team that scores the greater aggregate of goals over the two matches, will secure the fourth semi-final place and join the three Canadian MLS clubs, Montreal Impact, Toronto FC and Vancouver Whitecaps in the next round. Should the two teams end in a draw next week the Fury would earn the tiebreaker as visiting goals are more valuable. However, if next weeks game is scoreless the two would play extra time and then go to penalty kicks to determine a winner. "We control our own destiny now," said Edmontons Ritchie Jones. "Were pretty good at home and teams usually dont like to play us at home." The Fury gave Edmonton all it could handle and while he gave full marks to Ottawa for its performance, Edmonton head coach Colin Miller believes his team should win next week. "With the greatest respect to Ottawa we are the favourites," said Miller. "Were a five year franchise now and theyre a new franchise. Were at home and were very difficult to beat at home. I think if we play the way were playing now I think well be a match for anyone in the NESL. Its in our hands." Both teams had good chances in the early going of the second half, but both goalkeepers seemed up to the challenge. Ottawa keeper Devala Gorrick made the save of the night in injury time on Sadi Jalali as Edmonton broke through for a wide-open chance. "Thats one of those shots I train for everyday," said Gorrick. "Luckily I stayed focused because it was cold and I didnt have to do throughout the second half, but I saw the balls and then things slowed down for me and my training kicked in and I was able to stay big and get a body behind it." Minutes earlier, Edmonton failed to take advantage of a direct kick as Richie Ryan made a great defensive play to block the kick. "It was important for us to keep a clean sheet," said Ryan. "It was more for confidence as were confident that we caan go and score next week in Edmonton.dddddddddddd" Ritchie Jones had a good chance at the 51st minute, but Gorrick made an easy save to keep the game scoreless. Mason Trafford had the crowd on its feet as he made an acrobatic kick from in close, but John Smits stretched out for the save. The game got physical at times and Dos Santos said he expects much the same next week in Edmonton. "Its going to be a war," said the Ottawa coach. "I dont think well be welcome there." While Miller felt the game was physical, he by no means thought it was ugly. He says his team prides itself on playing a hard-nosed style. "I didnt think it was over the top physical," said Miller. "I thought it was two teams committed to winning the game. Its the heat of the moment and theres an awful lot to play for the clubs." The game remained scoreless after the first half. The Fury, playing without four of its starters due to injury, had the better chances early in the half, but failed to beat Smits. Ottawas Philippe Davies nearly scored off a header at the seventh minute, but Smits was able to get a hand on it and tip it wide. Davies once again had a great chance at the 26th-minute mark, but watched in disappointment as his shot went just over the crossbar. "The first 25 minutes we came in very well and created opportunities, but for the last 15 minutes of the first half Edmonton was better," Dos Santos said. "In the second half we had a lot of problems in the beginning, especially in the first 25 minutes. After that we began to grow and it became an open game. We created situations, they created situations and our goalkeeper made a fantastic save at the end and it would have been unfair if Edmonton would have scored." Cool temperatures and a brisk wind seemed to have little effect on the play or the crowd of 2,411 who were boisterous in their support of the home team. Edmonton grew stronger as the game went on and had a number of good chances late in the opening half, but Gorrick was solid for the Fury. "This was by far the best game weve played," said Gorrick. "We showed a lot of composure, especially in the first half, and overall I think were getting better." The Amway, which features the countrys five professional clubs, is moving into its seventh edition, with the winner representing Canada in the CONCACAF Champions League. Notes: The Fury were without Tom Heinemann (high ankle sprain, 4-6 weeks), Nicki Paterson (knee, day-to-day), Sinisa Ubiparipovic (knee, day-to-day), Omar Jarun (eye, day-to-day). Edmonton lost D Lance Laing midway through the second half and isnt expected to play next week at this point. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 93 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de