calf, Aaron Rodgers is not necessarily going to lis

in Drachenhort 03.06.2019 06:25
von miaowang123 • 300 Beiträge

If you want pure, unbridled sporting craziness, then last week’s March Madness had it all. Our US sportswriter Alex Ferguson – who’s still trying to get his breath back – looks at the first four days of the NCAA Championships and previews the next four… Im not the only one who put all my focus in on the first day of the NCAA Mens Basketball Championship last Thursday. According to US TV website MediaPost, 8.8m Americans on average sat down to watch the first two games - 32 games of action, while advertisers spent a tidy $378.9m over the first four days.And what a bunch of games they had (I should know, I was up watching until around 4.30am on Saturday morning). We saw stunning endings including a basketball equivalent of a Hail Mary - the half-court shot thrown by Northern Iowas Paul Jesperson against Texas - and Cincinnati just failing to take their battle with St Josephs to overtime on a game-tying dunk because they were trying to be too fancy.Oh, and the wonderful athletes of Baylor were ousted by the slow and steady Wall St bankers of tomorrow at Yale. And Arizona were played out of the building by Wichita State - who lived up to their nickname… the Shockers. Stephen F. Austin, known as the Lumberjacks - chopped down No 3 West Virginia in one of the most painful games for the eyes youd ever unlikely to see. Paul Jesperson hits a half court three pointer at the buzzer But the biggest upset was a stunner. Id told everyone who would listen to me - including myself - that No 2 Michigan State were a guaranteed win, possibly a guarantee to make the semi-finals. So imagine my jaw hitting the floor when I watched No 15 Middle Tennessee State show no fear whatsoever in downing their bigger, better rivals. Such is the madness of March, eh?Round TwoRemember Stephen F. Austin and Northern Iowa from Round 1? Remember how it couldnt get any crazier for those two sides? Well, remember this isnt called March Madness for nothing. Stephen F. Austin led No 6 Notre Dame 74-73 in a ding-dong battle with just a second left….and lost to a tip-in. March Madness showcases the new generation of basketball talent And Northern Iowa? They led mighty Texas A&M by 12 points - the equivalent of a 3-0 lead - in the last 44 seconds of their clash and lost in overtime. And all they had to do was waste time. And they didnt, and instead failed with the sort of suicidal plays that would make your local lemmings guffaw with derision.You know who else made a joke at their expense? One of the best players in basketball, LeBron James, who said in an ESPN interview that he would probably quit basketball after a loss like that.Oh, and then there was Wisconsin, who beat No 2 Xavier on a last second buzzer-beater with no time left on the clock to mark their dance card for Friday. What is it about Wisconsin beating favoured teams? North Carolina are touted for future success by View From America Whats happening on Thursday and Friday?Wed like to point out that March Madness should be renamed March-Complete-And-Total-Insanity, so please dont take my predictions to the bank or SkyBet.If you do go on my predictions, take Kansas, Virginia and North Carolina - all favourites - to win on Thursday in a three-team accumulator. All three teams have looked good so far this tournament. £5 will win you £12.27 with Sky Bet. Also See: Curry reaches new NBA landmark Perfect Spurs repel Warriors Tiger Williams Jersey . While plenty of statistics illustrate Torontos turnaround in the second year of manager Ryan Nelsens tenure, stopping goals is not one of them. Wayne Gretzky Jersey . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight. http://www.kingsauthentic.com/authentic-marcel-dionne-kings-jersey/ . Future Hall of Famer Ricky Ray is in his prime and back for a third season in double blue. The 34-year old was magnificent in 2013, throwing for just under 2,900 yards despite missing eight games, tossing an impressive 21 touchdowns against just two interceptions, completing 66 per cent of his passes in the process. Rob Blake Jersey . - While he appreciates suggestions from Packers fans of remedies for his sore left calf, Aaron Rodgers is not necessarily going to listen to the advice. Kelly Hrudey Jersey . LUCIE, Fla.Its the day before the NBAs trade deadline and TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on Amir Johnsons return, Randy Wittmans influence on the Washington Wizards and what may be in store for Kyle Lowry and Rajon Rondo. 1. AMIR JOHNSON: Nice to see him back in the lineup Tuesday night in Washington DC. Played with great energy and purpose. Its amazing when a guy gets those few precious days to recover what it does to the bounce in their step and overall game/confidence. They need him big time in the final 29 games and the fact that he missed the two games prior to the All Star break due to injury could end up being a blessing for their team. When he and Terrence Ross are going good, this team can compete at a high level with anyone. 2. RANDY WITTMAN: I said it Tuesday night on the telecast and Ill say it again. A coach has to get run from a game to light a fire under his team - thats a joke. The ultimate motivation and leadership has to come from the players. More leadership is needed in that locker room. The Wizards have more than enough talent to not only be a playoff team, but a winning playoff team. Felt bad for Wittman. Coaches get the blame all the time. I get that - been there and done that - yet at some point to take that next step it truly has to be a conscious decision on the part of your core players that youre going to be a good team and not allow yourself to be outplayed at home. 3. RAJON RONDO: Love the hard bargain and market that GM Danny Ainge is trying to create for himm.dddddddddddd As he gets healthier, his play will improve significantly. On the other side, its pretty evident that Rondo will be playing for another team in the next few days - or at the very latest a year from now. He wants to play on a winner and it will take a little longer in Boston for that to happen. 4. KYLE LOWRY: Watch him in the third quarter last night? He was brilliant. How does a guy establish his value in a contract year? Play big when your team needs you the most. Believe me, GMs and scouts are watching and realize hes doing it on a winning team thats one of the pleasant surprises in the league and hes a big reason why. Whether its with the Raptors or somewhere else, it will all work out if he continues to play at this high level. The obvious concern is after he gets a significant contract will his level of play stay the same and/or improve to justify it or will it dip? Thats the toughest thing to gauge for decision-makers. These final regular season games and potential playoff games will help set the bar for him. So far, hes setting himself up very nicely. 5. JARRETT JACK: His name is involved in trade rumours and hed be a good pickup for a contender. His former team - the Warriors - really misses his clutch play and great leadership skills. Unfortunately, he hasnt been able to impact the climate in Cleveland as well as he did in Golden State. Hes more of a complimentary player and when hes in that position hes quite effective. Can play both guard spots and makes the good high percentage play. Will be interesting to see if he sticks around, considering the Cavs have won five in a row and are right back in the playoff race in the East. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 649 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de