Did New York Giants coach Pat Shurmur take a shot at Odell Beckh

in Allgemeines 28.05.2019 08:23
von panxing18 • 147 Beiträge

am Jr. with a hydration comment during the coach’s appearance Tuesday on WFAN Radio with Mike Francesa?Shurmur was talking about placekicker Aldrick Rosas when he said this to Francesa:Beckham Kerry Wynn Color Rush Jersey , of course, has had to leave the sideline early on a number of occasions this year reportedly to receive IVs to combat dehydration.Shurmur said Wednesday that his comment was “not at all” in reference to Beckham.“It’s not a shot at anybody,” Shurmur said. “It’s my perception of things. We’re in an age now where sports science rule, right? I’m from an age where it didn’t matter how much sleep you got, doesn’t matter what you did, you come to work and you perform.“That’s what I see in Rosas. He’s got that football player mentality. That answer had nothing to do with any other player other than to complement the fact that he’s a tough son of a gun and I appreciate him as a player.“Whoever perceived that (as a shot at Beckham) was way off base.”Make up your own mind regarding what you think of Shurmur’s comments. This is a scenario Dave Gettleman might sign up for"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 172019 NFL DraftPeter King Will Hernandez Color Rush Jersey , Albert Breer mock Josh Allen, Daniel Jones to GiantsNew,93commentsThis is a scenario Dave Gettleman might sign up forEDTShareTweetShareSharePeter King, Albert Breer mock Josh Allen, Daniel Jones to GiantsJosh AllenJasen Vinlove-USA TODAY SportsAs tired as we all are of mock drafts, with the real 2019 NFL Draft just days away now is the time to really pay attention to them. At least to the mock drafts done by those who are among the most well-connected NFL insiders.That’s why I found it significant that in their Monday morning mock drafts both Peter King [Football Morning in America] and Albert Breer [Monday Morning Quarterback] came up with the identical first round choices for the New York Giants.Both King and Breer have the Giants selecting Kentucky edge rusher Josh Allen No. 6 overall, then dipping into the quarterback pool to get Duke quarterback Daniel Jones with their second pick. King has the Giants actually trading down from 17 to 23 [with the Houston Texans] to make the move Lorenzo Carter Color Rush Jersey , while Breer has the pick coming at 17.If you don’t want the Giants to select Jones — or any quarterback — at No. 6, the scenarios in the mocks by King and Breer are ones you should be rooting for.There are no trades in Breer’s mock, but he has the New York Jets selecting Houston defensive tackle Ed Oliver at No. 3. That leaves one of the three premier defenders who could convince Giants GM Dave Gettleman to wait at least one pick on a quarterback — Quinnen Williams of Alabama, Devin White of LSU and Allen, on the board with three picks to go. Allen is the one who remains, the Giants snap him up, and figure out a way to get their quarterback with the second pick.Breer writes: Breer picks Jones at 17 and offers a cautionary note that agrees with something I have been hearing as well:King’s scenario unfolds exactly the same way at No. 6. The Jets select Oliver and Allen slides to the Giants B.J. Hill Color Rush Jersey , giving them the edge pass rusher they seek. King writes:King gets Jones with the 23rd pick, having moved 17 to the Texans and getting a second-round pick (55th overall) to boot. If Jones is the apple of Gettleman’s eye here moving down and banking on him being available is risky business. Still, if he can get Jones and add a second-round pick in what he considers a draft “thick” in talent through the first four rounds you know he would love to do that.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 42 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de