Unable to login, game says wrong password

in Allgemeines 11.12.2017 13:31
von Williamhawk • 150 Beiträge

Hey guys!

It's been a really long time I've been here, I had a long hiatus on the game and forums due to personal problems and technical problems and such, and since I didn't remember my password today I decided to reset it. I successfully did but when I went to log in trough the app on my laptop it says my username/password is wrong, even though I typed everything correctly. I changed passwords twice to see if it was the problem but nothing worked :c I usually logged in trough the Facebook button when the game was still avaible trough the browser but such button doesn't appear on the app. Logging in trough the mobile phone app is no good too, even though I had tried just some minutes ago with the generated password and previous username ( I updated it since I preferred to have a new one now ) and it worked just fine. I'm rather nervous because I'm not sure if changing the username affected anything and I surely don't want to lose everything I have specially since I only briefly managed to check my account again.

What should I do?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
http://forum.schoolofdragons.com/content...-wrong-password

Inbound Marketing Examples

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 222 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de