Problems with AOL forced upgrade

in Allgemeines 16.11.2017 14:44
von Williamhawk • 150 Beiträge

Hello,

I recently upgraded to AOL Gold because I was told (notified) that my then current version would cease to work. Now I am having issues is finding how to link it with my phone and not AOL, Microsoft, ATT or Nokia can give me answers or help. I can not get the icon or app off my phone or add any other email app. I am unable to find anywhere in my desktop or phone the place to change the protocols for POP/SMTP. On the desk top I can not fully sign off of the "new" AOL Gold. This is the worst version I have experienced since I first started using AOL in the late 1980's. No one wants to take responsibility or help resolve these issues. I want my old AOL back. at least it worked. I want to be able to use my AOL on my desktop and my windows phone and changing to a different email service would be a nightmare for my personal life and business. If anyone out there can give me the answers to how and fix these problems with windows 8.1 I would happy. I just want to know how to fix these problems.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/For...8itproappcompat
product advertising examples

nach oben springen

Besucher

Besucherzähler
Heute waren 273 Gäste online.

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2628 Themen und 36429 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de